MotoGP » POLL: Best looking MotoGP bike of 2012?

Which of the MotoGP teams had the best looking bike in 2012?

Makrus - Unregistered

December 06, 2012 7:53 AM

MIM I'm a fan of the repsol factory team livery wasn't a fan of marquez's bike the have the same colour scheme but are still presented differently

Ninja - Unregistered

December 06, 2012 8:19 AM

LCR Honda. Followed closely by Tech 3 YAMAHA. How can Repsols Livery still be the best Looking in 2012 if it was introduced in the 90's ? I Dont get that. Dont get me wrong, I think they're OK looking but after all this time, surely they still can't be the best ?

Makrus - Unregistered

December 06, 2012 9:46 AM

If you were to take repsol hondas ninetys livery an wrap it around today's bike it would look different to the current. Yes the colours may be the same but the lay out would look different. Maybe it's complimented by todays bike I just think its the best it's ever looked.

YaJ - Unregistered

December 06, 2012 9:48 AM

If this was a poll from last year then I would say it was Sic's with him riding the Gresini Honda, it just looks "Sick" with him and the honda together, his helmet choice was icing on the cake

diceman - Unregistered

December 06, 2012 9:59 AM

All I know is the PBM bike was gopping. Fair enough fly the flag for britain but did it have to look like a Jubilee bakesale had vommited over it?
Other than that there wasn't anything outstanding this year the tech 3's were nice though

TheShame - Unregistered

December 06, 2012 10:04 AM

I hate to admit it I kinda missed Vinales' Paris Hilton livery in Moto3 this year. It looked like team barbie but by the end of the year almost grew on me. At least it was different. Wouldn't be seen dead on one mind, but thats not really the point of team colours race replicas look ****y on the road they're.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »