MotoGP » POLL: Best looking MotoGP bike of 2012?

Which of the MotoGP teams had the best looking bike in 2012?

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Dario - Unregistered

December 06, 2012 9:19 PM

The Ducatis looked ugly. Lousy paint job, Rossi trying to mix his neon green with the red didn't work, and that tail is way out of proportion.

Here's my picture of Bradl's Honda at Indy. That bike has my vote.

i.imgur.com/CoS4I.jpg

Slide Rules! - Unregistered

December 06, 2012 10:03 PM

LCR rcv easy!
Not too dissimilar to Stoners 990 from '06.
The gold rims looked classy and the honda will always look less cobbled together than the yamaha's pointy ugly bodywork.

Vale-Ducati - Unregistered

December 06, 2012 10:44 PM

Vale-Ducati .. no doubt..
look at all the photographs, combine with his livery n helmet.. It's so retro, colourful, make the world brighter. I got one for my desktop, one of Andrew Wheeler's photo, just a spread of colourful light .. awesome..

Liam48 - Unregistered

December 07, 2012 2:22 AM

I quite liked the Ducati's this year. It looked a bit more retro with the white plate.

I do miss the old RC211V as any colour scheme looked amazing on that bike. The old Telefonica Movistar 03-04 Honda was stunning & so was that Konica Minolta bike. It looked ice cool.

I feel the liveries are not quite as good nowadays although Bradls Indy LCR looked brilliant!

cemtex - Unregistered

December 07, 2012 3:23 AM

I have to agree with the earlier poster who mentioned Nakasuga's wild card YZR-M1 which he rode at Motegi and sponsored by YSP (Yamaha Sports Plaza). It's the same paint scheme & livery he used on his R1 in the All-Japan RR championship. That bike put the factory M1's and the Tech 3 M1's to shame.

Bobby - Unregistered

December 07, 2012 4:27 AM

I was at Laguna Seca this year, and really admired #9 Danilo Petrucci's Ioda each lap he came around. The red on the helmet and the red #9 jumped out at me. Did not make him as fast as those other guys, though...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »