MotoGP » Official Pic: Valentino Rossi back with Yamaha

Valentino Rossi recreates Welkom 2004 MotoGP victory celebration in first official 2013 Yamaha photoshoot.

Md Zane - Unregistered

January 15, 2013 9:52 PM

Typical Rossi releasing this photo on the day when Ducati go to Wrooom,ah well by the comment count he wins hands down,can't knock Rossi how he markets himself.

Father Ted - Unregistered

January 15, 2013 9:54 PM

C'mon guys, have a heart, Vale's in the confessional - The caption should read
Forgive me Baby for I have sinned.....and its been two years since my last win. I have blamed everyone but myself and made more excuses than a Kim Kardashian wedding. I know I turned my back on you but I thought it was 80% rider 20% bike, but I was wrong, the Ducati showed me only one rider is 80% of the factor and that is not me.

Dr Who - Unregistered

January 15, 2013 10:43 PM

@CRT

Rossi earned 18 million riding for Ducati per season roughly one million per race add the bonusses up to it and although he wasn't winning he had a better paycheck then Lorenzo had.
When at Yamaha Lorenzo upped his wage because he had a couple of successes although Rossi earning a bit less than Lorenzo, Rossi proofs he doesn't race for the money but he likes the things he do.
Rossi has to prove himself correct, but Lorenzo is the one who will has the most pressure. World Champion, leading rider in the team, highly paid we saw what happened to Ben unfortunately. If Rossi does have the same pace as Lorenzo, Lorenzo is being put under pressure. Lorenzo didn't had a lot of races whilst being under pressure and we all remember Catalunya and Motegi.....

Momfi - Unregistered

January 16, 2013 2:02 AM

I think Yamaha got advice from a yoga teacher, cos this video is anything but motorcycle racing. I love Jorge and Rossi with the bike, but the music and these slow motions are just soooo boring! Who gave his approval for this? Hope you do better on track guys!

jerginz - Unregistered

January 16, 2013 3:17 AM

LOL @rossifan you don't honestly think that (capi)Rossi is going to win the title with Lorenzo in the way do you? For the 1st time in his career he is the #2 rider in his team and its for a reason. Lorenzo is wayyy to consistent and either he or pedrosa will win the title but surely not (Capi)Rossi! Maybe a win or 2 but thats all he's got left in the tank mate. Especially now that marquez is in motogp

SlowMo46 - Unregistered

January 16, 2013 3:21 AM

Great PR from the late 70's. Come on this is a joke isn't it. If you've seen the vid I congratulate you if you stayed awake.

Ambition out weigh the budjet on this one.

Oh and BTW Val that bike your caressing she is Jorgens by1ch !

Dot - Unregistered

January 16, 2013 3:27 AM

the vid on gpone for yamaha M1 racing is better.

quite possibly the best 2 riders Yamaha will ever have riding for them. Jlo and Rossi.

Yam will now dominate the podium

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  »