MotoGP » Ben Spies 'excited' to join Ducati family

“I am excited to be a part of the Ducati family. This is something I've wanted from the beginning of my racing career” – Ben Spies.

Makrus

January 16, 2013 11:12 PM

Why are people asking why all the hate? There is only a couple posts saying he is rubbish, majority are wishing him luck. I myself wish all tge ducati riders luck don't expect much after the bike unveiling, but I hope they start to bridge a little of the gap by mid year.

Vilas

January 16, 2013 11:27 PM

Aim with big hope for Ben Spies honestly.. I know that is image is hurt by the bad campaing this year and Yamaha is know has one of the esay bikes to ride on the grid but yamaha also have a personal style that sometimes dont suit some riders, for me Ben is a great rider and i know that Wsbk is diferente but Ben was so good at Wsbk is a wild guy and he battle with the best riders with is style with one yamaha that was fast but was not the best bike at least for my view i think Nory and Ducati should have Won esay but insted Ben show great talente, for me he is better then Hayden and i think he will know how to prove that him 2013.. I can be Wrong but i think he will be fastest Ducati rider i dunno if on race he will be able to beat Dovi for the numbers on the standings but if not i think he will be better then ianonne and Hayden.. Is just my view and i wish him the best no doubt for me Ben is the most talente American rider on the Motogp..

Md Zane - Unregistered

January 16, 2013 11:32 PM

Was there a change in Bens riding stile last year,the famous elbowz didn't seem to stick out has much.Hope Ducati keep up the promise this year and treat all four bikes/riders with equal commitment.

got my fingers crossed with no mager changes these four riders can get down to the job of learning how to ride the bike,After a very poor start to the 2009 season Nicky seemed to get his head round the Ducati in 2010 and posted some very impresive results.One thing for sure this year Nicky(test mule) isn't gonna inherit numerous rejected parts to see if he can make them work.

fanofthesport

January 17, 2013 2:00 AM

At first, I thought he made a mistake going to pramac, when BMW sbk and san Carlo Honda were interested and were choices better suited for success. Well, they are. But the thought of Spies fighting that Duc fascinates me.

The world championship was dull as hell anyway. change is good

billywiz - Unregistered

January 17, 2013 2:21 AM

Ben if you are listening.
I think it will be exciting all right, just make sure you dont get too badly hurt in the process.
Other than that good luck, its about time you had a bit.

Blackdog Barking...... - Unregistered

January 17, 2013 2:43 AM

@ marc
Yes Stoner has Left yet he is still the benchmark to achieve as a rider for ducati as Caparossi before him Riders need to be able to acess where they are at!!!
As Rossi is for rider improvement of the bike as a whole
I don't have any answers Yet do Ducati make a Bike that it fits Riders to or Do bike riders adjust there skills to suit the Bike
I am Glad to see Spies get a ride on the Ducati It will be good to see what he can do with it.......

I Hope he does well as I hope Dovi Iannone and Hayden Do well............on the Ducati

dooshbag detector - Unregistered

January 17, 2013 5:19 AM

Separated. I am watching you!

Man all Ben has to do is troll around with the CRT's and he would outperform Rossi's results the last two years. For what they paid Vale and his entourage last two years they could have financed all of the CRT's entirely.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »