MotoGP » Crutchlow: Competition is tougher this year

'The top two will be Jorge and Dani Pedrosa again, without a shadow of a doubt. They will be there week in and week out' - Cal Crutchlow

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Codger

January 17, 2013 1:32 PM

As Cal, himself, said Paul.

Let's hope that Cal's views come to fruition, it will more than fill the void that Casey has left.

I'm a little disappointed that he left out Dovi's name :).

Liam48

January 17, 2013 2:08 PM

I have watched Cal from the R6 Cup, to BSS, BSB, WSS, WSBK, now MotoGP but... Cal has seriously surprised me, I was never a fan but I knew he was a talent but I think last year he has shown how much of a talent he is.

I hope he has a great season this year and you never know if there is a a wet race or a seriously dramatic race where the top 4 don't have a good race then he could become a race winner, never say never in MotoGP!

jerginz - Unregistered

January 17, 2013 2:26 PM

setting some pretty low standards there cal. I believe a "few podiums" is what you achieved last year. But then again, you've about reached your full potential in motogp so its understandable.

Nick636

January 17, 2013 2:39 PM

Gee... What's with all the "Disagree Demons" on here just for people having faith in Cal and wishing him well...?

In 2011 the haters were saying he'll never podium, he's a waste... He proved them wrong. I would love to see what he could do on a factory Yam...

Codger

January 17, 2013 4:48 PM

I know Ivor :)

My post collected a few thumbs down. If it's because of the Stoner comment...what I was getting at was if all the names that Cal mentioned perform well then the racing will be good. No slight to Casey intended, just 3 or 4 guys mixing at the front will be better than just the missing 1. He won't ever be replaced.

Honda - Unregistered

January 17, 2013 4:48 PM

I'm not sure why he's saying that, I think he has about the same chances of getting on the podium as he did last year. Yes Marquez and Rossi are in on the factory bikes, but then Stoner and Dovi are out, so that kind of evens it up. Bradl and Bautista should be close to him in pace so I don't see a big difference from last year.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »