MotoGP » Casey Stoner set for V8 Supercar deal?

Australian newspaper says V8 Supercar deal is done - Casey Stoner insists "I haven't decided yet"...

miffy - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 8:36 PM

I think he is a boring whiner like Lorenzo and why I don't like them, I respect their skill on the track but Moto GP wouldn't miss them.

Marco Simoncelli is someone I miss, he had personality and was fun to watch on track, he never moaned people were being too rough and just brought it to the track. Why I loved watching Rossi when he was good, he was ruthless, didn't whine about other riders and had a great personality.

Lorenzo and Stoner on the other hand are just dull.

Busa Boy. - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 9:22 PM

Miffy.Do you watch Motogp to listen to riders talk or to watch them ride?
I know why i watch and its not to listen to them talk!
Not everyone can have the personality of a stand up comedian.

AntG - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 10:16 PM

Casey didn't say he didn't like close racing, he said he didn't like "contact" which is fair enough because it isn't a contact sport.

V8's on the other hand looks like it is so we'll have to see.

Bike nut - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 10:41 PM

Love him or hate him there were still 100 people who had to comment on him!
Stoner did and said pretty much what he wanted to say and do and irrespective of weather you liked him or hated him you had to respect the fact that he was his own man.

Bike nut - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 10:42 PM

Love him or hate him there were still 100 people who had to comment on him!

daniel kuchnia

January 20, 2013 10:42 PM

I read some comments here and think, most of 46 fans are clown as theys idol

But, Caseys retirement is one of thinks, Vale has a chance to get a podium. I know, you yellow want, that JLo and Pedi retied too...

You know, Cases is a legend, hes skilss, your GOAT comes never to his riding level and thats hurts you.

Bikenut - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 10:52 PM

Stoner is a perfectionist and often his own harshest critic, I wouldn't be surprised if he favoured a learning year in the second string series, it won't be easy to make the transition and one of his big advantages in motogp - his fearlessness, won't be such an advantage in the cars since they are a lot safer.

RiRi - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 11:04 PM

Comm-on, Mr. Daniel Kuchnia ... am I a clown just because I am a huge Rossi fan? Well, let me show you oposite - with no doubt I give a lot of credit to Casey, because he is an excellent rider! His style is unique and definitely he is the only one who could win multiple times with this "not easy to ride bike" Ducati. But all we could see most of the time that Mr. Stoner is not the most popular one, really. He is kind of a person I could not like. Grumpy, young man! Which means I am still not calling his fans the grumpiest of all times! So please, show a little respect and try to avoid such simple and random judgement. Not most Rossi's fans are blind.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  »