MotoGP » Casey Stoner set for V8 Supercar deal?

Australian newspaper says V8 Supercar deal is done - Casey Stoner insists "I haven't decided yet"...

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Motojunky

January 20, 2013 1:16 AM

"PS this should be newsworthy on the GP site, every time rossi is behind a wheel it makes the site!"

Dave.
Before slagging off at me, read what you, yes you, wrote above.
One more time for people like you who are a bit slow. Rossi is still participating in Moto GP.

Stoner is not.

samas

January 20, 2013 1:33 AM

@Motojunky.
Dave is not registered but I assume he's the Dave who posts on crash often and is a Rossi fan. I believe he's referring to the times Rossi has been shown in 4 wheels. Hardly putting Rossi down. Why can't you guys be more like Skinny Dave, Jimbo and Simon.

Doubt it - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 1:36 AM

All his life Stoner's been racing bikes, gonna be a heck of an uphill climbing for him at v8. No disrespect, but I really don't think he belongs in v8. However, good luck, dude! And you know d*mn well honda's door's open for you in case you have no luck at v8. :D

TrumpyCraig - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 1:40 AM

I dont know why some people are saying this article shouldn't be on CRASH, its a very quite time of the year and anything related to past riders that may of be interest should be included on the site. If you arn't interested dont click the link. Anything is better than nothing during the off season.

dacron

January 20, 2013 2:01 AM

keep it up crash.
stoner is a motogp legend and has every right to be mentioned in motogp threads no matter what he does.
the only ones complaining are the ones who thought that they were safe from the nightmares now he is retired , your expecting a rise to the top for vale without the man who cut him down being there to stop him , but the metion of his name on here starts the nightmares all over again spoiling your upcoming dream of vale winning all and kissing the camera and doing worship me stunts after his glorified win and carmello rubbing his ass as they walk together to the podium discussing who needs to be cut back , whos bike should we strip for illegal tampering , what tires should we take away.
casey is racing on my doorstep soon , can't wait.

Hahahaha - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 3:36 AM

Good look to Casey with V8's, a lot to learn but plenty of people have made the transition effectively, I'm sure that go faster talent and need for speed that all top riders have will apply to all motorsport.

dog - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 5:13 AM

Rossi beat world class four-wheel drivers alredy many times
this lame ass trying 2nd tier boring as hell v8
alredy getting ready to hear some crying and moaning.

rossis#1fan - Unregistered

January 20, 2013 6:26 AM

Since I'm a rossi fan, I already know everything there is to know about motogp. Ducati gave only stoner the best bike obviously. they gave all the other ducati riders even rossi the bad ones. In fact rossi's bike was even worse than the crt's but since hes the goat, he STILL managed to get podiums with it! nothing short of a miracle I'd say. If ducati would have listened to rossi even 1/100th as much as they did to stoner, theres no doubt in my mind rossi would have been a 2x world champ with ducati. wheres my boy lctanner, I know he's got my back on this

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »