MotoGP » Rossi, Lorenzo talk MotoGP 2013 during Jakarta visit

“I have to be a little quiet and try to understand what my level is with the bike after the first test” – Valentino Rossi.

rong - Unregistered

January 25, 2013 5:38 PM

"whenever rossi is mentioned all we read is crap, it makes one want to throw up"

LOL... you and are all your aliases are the ones that post it ron... wow, there's irony

RSMick

January 25, 2013 5:38 PM

Vale will always have Suzuki next year if he fails to come up with the goods, his manager Brivio is to run the Suzuki team. Thats if they can persude some CRT team to give them their slot.

Dr Who - Unregistered

January 25, 2013 5:41 PM

@baha

Great that the Honda is more powerful and eases less fuel.
The biggest problem of Honda is that the Honda and their rider(s) have to finish the race after A an certain amount of laps and B the rider and bike needs to finish as in one piece.
Honda has A Dani Pedrosa and B Marc Marquez who's a rookie and has to learn everything on this bike.
Concerning A in the second explanation they need to glue him onto his seat he has a bit of a problem finishing together with the bike.
I like your Honda thinking, the Japanese also think it's the bike and not the rider.

99 Crystal Ball. - Unregistered

January 25, 2013 7:10 PM

Its what to do if Rossi doesnt start winning you want to ask Kursk.
I fully expect him to be competing for victory every race now he is back on the Yamaha.If he isnt,something is very wrong.

Evel ken Evil - Unregistered

January 25, 2013 7:52 PM

@new logo old butts

give it a rest ... i didnt see lyn jarvis poking a stick in bens front wheel..

Bens head went under pressure pure and simple and if he ever gets another factory ride in motogp he'll choke again....

hes a good rider but NOT a Great , he simply does not have consistant pace at this level and he never will ...hes already achieved all hes going to achieve....the odd win ..nothing else

What?? - Unregistered

January 25, 2013 8:13 PM

Roo SHooter

M8 Stoner was just one more in fact Pedrosa was more dangerous that Stoner this year and if i remember the World Champion is Lorenzo so this are the riders to Rossi think for 2013.. even better then that is that Honda have Marquez that will be much better then Stoner and allready on is first year will make people forge t the V8 star Driver

Slow Old 46 - Unregistered

January 25, 2013 9:42 PM

"For me at this moment I have to be a little quiet and try to understand what my level is with the bike after the first test. "

Let me interpret the PR talk
I hope my ambition doesn't out weigh my talent!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »