MotoGP » Rossi, Lorenzo talk MotoGP 2013 during Jakarta visit

“I have to be a little quiet and try to understand what my level is with the bike after the first test” – Valentino Rossi.

Too Soft - Unregistered

January 25, 2013 10:06 PM

"For me at this moment I have to be a little quiet and try to understand what my level is with the bike after the first test. "

Let me interpret the PR talk
I hope my ambition doesn't out weigh my talent!
Posted by Slow Old 46 - Unregistered (18 minutes ago)

...but even if it does, I won't quit!

AYB08

January 26, 2013 2:47 AM

I can surely say that the tension among VR and JL is decreasing.. But sure in their minds they want to beat each other black and blue on track.. And that results to, as we all know, EXPLOSIONS...

Motojunky

January 26, 2013 3:08 AM

O.K enough of all the crap.

Put your hands up if you were one of the people (and there were 100's) who said Rossi "burnt his bridges at Yamaha".

Now is the time to come clean and eat humble pie.
After all everyone is commenting on Rossi having to eat his words about the Ducati debacle.

C'mon, who will start the ball rolling?

lol.

Go Rossi.

Bo - Unregistered

January 26, 2013 7:25 AM

@villas you are still talking about Rossi and Lorenzos battles in 2009.....kind of ancient history!

What about there battles in 2010, 2011 and 2012?

They were just as exciting although fairly one sided ultimately .

herewego - Unregistered

January 26, 2013 8:30 AM

Two face clown and a twit!!! Also, the most followed,loved and still the most respected man in MotoGP!!!
Funny though isn't it that the likes of Casey Stoner can gob off and talk utter rubbish,contradict himself, moan and groan constantly and some people think that that is "telling it like it is"!! Valentino says exactly what he thinks and he is called all the names under the sun!! Difference is, Valentino copes and gets on with it, Casey Stoner couldn't handle it and gave up!! I know who I think is the better man at the end of the day!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »