MotoGP » Stoner leaves door ajar to MotoGP return

Casey Stoner leaves the door ajar on the possibility of one day making a return to MotoGP despite confirming his move to V8 Supercars for the 2013 season

Stavros - Unregistered

January 27, 2013 11:10 PM

@ Not a Fan

"He had security surrounding him to stop fans getting near him in the paddock in case they wanted an autograph & he wasn't on a scooter !!"

Well thats what you get when scum are spitting at you while you're going around the paddock!I can tell you at the Aus GP he is much more approachable. And the guy that rocks around surrounded by the biggest cadre of security - Valentino Rossi.

Motojunky

January 27, 2013 11:26 PM

@ Stavros.
I take offence at the comment you made but what can I expect from dip $hit like you. There was a previous poster by the name of "Disgruntled Aussie" who nailed exactly how I and thousands of others feel about Stoner. Does he hate Stoner? No. Hate is a strong word and does not even come into my thinking about the whinging S.O.A.B. Don't like the guy and take any opportunity to vent my feelings when I don't agree with what he says. That's what this site is about, peoples opinions. If you cant decipher what posters points of view are correctly, keep your opinions about us to yourself.
Posted by Motojunky (17 hours ago)

Be nice to get a response from you on this post 17 hours ago. I see it looks like you just keep trolling to find out who you can Pi$$ off. And they (and you) go on about Rossi supporters.

enlightened - Unregistered

January 27, 2013 11:48 PM

I may be wrong but I think I read somewhere a while back that HRC offered Casey 19,000,000 Euros to stay on for one more year ? If this is correct what price do you think the new prospective owners of MotoGP when and if it sells, will pay. Any new owner is going to want the fastest rider ever seen back in the fray. I hope Casey has 2/3 good years with the V8's and then comes back for another crack at the title. HRC have already said that they will have a bike ready for him, should he wish to return.

screwloose

January 27, 2013 11:53 PM

2015 if we are lucky enuogh we mite see casey back on a redbull backed suzuki thats my prediction,and to all the people on this site who love to vent anger towards casey cause they dont like what he says just keep this in mind Casey did what Rossi couldnt and thats win on a italian bike called a ducati.Casey is the only rider in the last twenty or more years to win championships on a non japanesse bike then a japanesse bike,so you guys can say what u like about him cause you dont like what he says just shows who needs to grow up doesnt it

vicripoll - Unregistered

January 28, 2013 12:34 AM

This hate word people keep using on here, that's a very strong word to use. Dislike and hate are very different. People on here come out with these funny comments and if they meet these people they stand there with their mouths open starstruck CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH.

Stavros - Unregistered

January 28, 2013 12:45 AM

But not everyone vicripoll. Some like to spit a bit too. Take a read through all 200 plus comments here and you'll see some of this crap is really not good natured in the slightest. And this is what Stoner deplores. These guys put their lives on the line riding on the limit like Simoncelli did, and then so called fans just jeer and stuff, its not cool and it doesn't surprise me that sort of thing could make a rider take a dim opinion of the sport and its 'fans'.

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  »