MotoGP » Stoner leaves door ajar to MotoGP return

Casey Stoner leaves the door ajar on the possibility of one day making a return to MotoGP despite confirming his move to V8 Supercars for the 2013 season

Sebastian32

January 27, 2013 4:12 AM

Rossi or whoever else's fans here are doing themselves no favor by saying Stoner is a pussy who only wants to run his rules.

please--case in point - wasn't it Ben spies who mentioned that its the Spanish passport that has all the power to change rules in this sport?

and so many other accounts of concession were made to facilitate certain things.

And when certain riders made their views known they are glorified, ppl will say that he has guts to say it straight up.

when stoner says somethings is always something else being interpreted. or its moaning.

give me a break....

Test - Unregistered

January 27, 2013 4:14 AM

so in other words, he lied again last week saying he wasnt going.. as usuall

and as usuall he leaves the door open to return back tom motogp once he gets sooky at v8's because he doesnt all the contact and marshals.

Ausrossi

January 27, 2013 4:14 AM

And Motojunky I believe he was actually on the same plane as Simo's coffin along with the other aliens as it headed back to Europe. From memory a flight between Milan and Geneva is about 45 Euro, which I think he could afford.

Blah - Unregistered

January 27, 2013 4:17 AM

"We got spat at (by fans), they tried to knock us off scooters going from the motor homes to the pits, everything like that. Unfortunately they didn't like my honesty in the paddock. That was part of it, but more it was the direction of the sport.

what a crock!! if something like this happend why have we never heard any of this from pit reports..
you my friend a full of crap. just another excuse you couldnt hack it anymore that you were starting to get owened by Pedrosa and MM was stepping up and you had no shot against him.

enjoy your failour and cry baby antics in V8s

dacron

January 27, 2013 4:17 AM

@Motojunky.
most of the riders had to attend to commitments at the time of the funeral.
the only riders who attended was loris , vale , and dovie ,all italians , jlo who only 1 month earlier had a verbal spat with sic on world tv and who's father said some insulting things about after the accident felt a strong need to be there , he was full of regrets.

roadking03 - Unregistered

January 27, 2013 4:34 AM

I think Casey is justing being real, he got tired of the sport and decided to move on..It's like anyone getting tired of working for a company so you quit...Also you can tell MotoGp has become stagnit..it's really kind of boring to watch, and I love motorcycle racing...lets hope for a good season in 2013........RACE ON!!!!!!!!

Disgruntled Aussie - Unregistered

January 27, 2013 4:49 AM

I am not a fan of any rider in particular, I am a fan of racing and I am a fan of motorbikes and the things this guy could do on a motorbike were awesome, and the racing wont be as exciting without you in it. I have nothing but respect for his riding ability, but thats about where it ends.
Most parents teach their kids at a young not to just spit it and take their bat and ball and go home when it doesnt go their way, but this guy never got that lesson. How many guys in the world do you think would give up everyting they have to for the opportunity you just threw away. You dont like the direction of the sport, fair enough. Thats the point where a selfless person would have realised they are one of the few with the power to bring change.... but you would rather turn your back on the sport and your fans. Go play with cars you spoilt brat.

not a stoner fan - Unregistered

January 27, 2013 5:11 AM

Btw stoner treated the marshalls like garbage blamed them for not helping him when he crashed and when video came out showing they did never ever aplogised . Dacron I seem to Remember Jorge being at Marco's funeral .He never earned the respect of fans unlike many other riders who know that fans are important. Of course Australian fans think the sun shines out of his @#se because he is Australian .

Ausrossi

January 27, 2013 5:21 AM

Not a stoner fan, I think you can see that not everyone thinks the sun shines out of Casey's...

Dacron that is a blanket statement Casey by all accounts was heading back to Switzerland, not work commitments, equally even if he did I am sure if he said to sponsors "sorry guys one of my fellow riders died on the circuit you may have caught in TV, and I want to go to the funeral - response no sorry mate you can't go we need you to flog our oil, yeah right, like I said maybe he wasn't invited but I am sure if he shown a desire to be there room would have been made...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »