MotoGP » Bradley Smith: The most important test of my life

“I'm both excited and more than a little bit nervous because this a big deal for me. From the first to the last minute of the three days I have to keep my brain switched on and do the business” – Bradley Smith.

retard - Unregistered

February 01, 2013 8:25 PM

"he will be on big brother next!!!constantly talking to the media... why not shut up and get on with racing
Posted by bsb rules"

because its off-season.

EDIT by CRASH.NET - no personal attacks please.

prof-x - Unregistered

February 01, 2013 9:27 PM

marquez is bigger than stoner.

on MotoGP.com

lorenzo --65 kg
smith --66 kg
iannone --67 kg

Its more the bike than the weight guys, but you guys can keep saying it.

Obez - Unregistered

February 01, 2013 10:32 PM

I'm not a Knocker' of Bradley but I'm sorry as I simply haven't seen enough consistent evidence to explain why he was given (gifted?) this much coveted Motogp seat.
There were and have been many Riders that have consistently out ridden him in the past but....
He seems to have some powerful backers but I think this time round, there will be no place to hide, he has to absolutely stand and deliver!
He will have to produce the sort of form or something very very close to what Carl did in his first year for him to convince people that he deserves that seat.
I for one am happy to once again give him the benefit of the doubt, but only just!
As I said, no where to hide anymore.

Thereyougo - Unregistered

February 01, 2013 10:39 PM

Smith has the Right Passport which gives the right to ride the Tech 3

Two poms in the team will create fights but you should expect nothing from both of them other than mid pack at best

No doubt this post will get deleted

SKORPION - Unregistered

February 01, 2013 10:45 PM

All speculation, just wait and see. I imagine the first year will not be too exciting. But look at Cal.
There are probably many riders out there who would be great at MotoGP but usually they need a year or two to settle in. His results are not impressive looking at Marquez and Bradl but who knows? He could be a new Stoner and he was not a champ in other classes. What I am trying to say is if he does well on a satallite team he could well be offered a works machine and then, who knows, maybe a Brit champ?

Obez - Unregistered

February 01, 2013 10:45 PM

This weight issue can be a bit of a false argument.

Valentino Rossi weighs 67 kgs and has won 5 motogp / 500cc world championships.

Talent always prevails.

No more excuses for Bradley please, he's either got it or he hasn't......period!

« 1 2 3 4 5  »