MotoGP » Bradley Smith: The most important test of my life

“I'm both excited and more than a little bit nervous because this a big deal for me. From the first to the last minute of the three days I have to keep my brain switched on and do the business” – Bradley Smith.

Motojunky

February 01, 2013 11:04 PM

“This is the most important test of my life so far and I can't wait.”

How refreshing to hear these words from an up and coming rider who has this opportunity. Bit of a change from reading all the venom that Stoner has been unloading since leaving the sport.

rod99 - Unregistered

February 01, 2013 11:20 PM

ellis... thats the stupidest comment I've ever read on here. Even Rossi brings money!

and phillr1..ne ne ner ner ah bless I take it from your name you've got an RRRRR1, soo cool.

Shadow

February 01, 2013 11:22 PM

@obez
"There were and have been many Riders that have consistently out ridden him"

Exactly, there are more deserving riders than Smith, but they don't have sponsor money, and lots of it.

prof-x - Unregistered

February 01, 2013 11:43 PM

funny thing is you could say the exact same thing about Marquez (Repsol $$$)if he and Smith were 'switched.' The only difference is the bike my friends, and you believe only what the television says, and not what you can deduce or reason with your minds.

. - Unregistered

February 02, 2013 12:17 AM

Ah more genius posts from prof-x

For more expert insite see the other Brad smith thread for delusions erm i mean info!

So going on your thinking, if Smith would beat MM on equal machinery what would Redding do?? Oh yeh forgot you think Smith is a better rider than him too.

chaind

February 02, 2013 1:16 AM

Ok, I rarely comment on such articles. However someone posted shut up and race, thats the truth (regardless whether the season is in or not). I don't wanna hear how confident Bradley is, or what he thinks he is going to do. I just wanna see good racing. If he does good, so be it. What gets me though is people comparing BS to MM. There is no comparison. Lets do some Crash math here. Out of the races finished last year by both MM and BS (14). Take the difference of seconds (of which MM out performed in all) there is 216 seconds of difference. Thats 15.42 seconds a race that MM bettered BS. I can understand if the handicap was more like 5 seconds a race on average. But 15 come on. ..... So to set things straight, Bradley is here (passport only)!...... But lets quit comparing Bradley to far better racers!

RMR - Unregistered

February 02, 2013 2:36 AM

how can you compare mm to bs when mm was on a rocket last year! yes mm was equal to the task his recored showed it. but give the guy a break he is going to moto gp and riding a great bike, but not on a factory bike but with some luck he could get in the top five. where mm will be expected too. this year will be intresting with all the rookies and changes to the teams, just would like to see close racing up front and this year is looking very possible. rossi back on a bike he helped build and dominated on, hopefully the duc teams can get ahold of thier front end and compete, and remember iannone has shown a lot of speed in past.

« 1 2 3 4 5  »