MotoGP » 'Big relief' as Rossi banishes doubts at Sepang

"It was a big relief, because after two seasons like this you have a lot of question marks, a lot of doubt" - Valentino Rossi.

Marc - Unregistered

February 05, 2013 5:38 PM

I'm a Rossi fan and glad to hear he's only 4 tenths back but it's early days and nothing to get too excited about. I'm sure as he gets more comfortable on the '13 bike he'll improve and as Rossi isn't that great of qualifying guy but more of a race guy we'll see where he is at the end of the first couple of races. That said, he does look happier and if that translates to improved confidence then it should be a good season for him.

CRT - Unregistered

February 05, 2013 5:43 PM

@ @ CRT. Give it up bro, Rossi has shown you the door, I suggest you use it. How's that "theory"? Talking down about the best rider this sport has ever seen was bound to bit your ass sooner or later. Lol

Posted by Roman

When have I ever talked down about Rossi? I give Rossi more credit than you give the rest of the riders on the grid combined.

How exactly has Rossi shown me the door? Please explain, I'm dying to hear it.

Martek - Unregistered

February 05, 2013 5:49 PM

Wow what a season lined up.
All credit to Casey he had the forethought to realise how quick Rossi and Marquez were going to be and wanted none of that. he he happy retirement, now moaners gone looks like were in for a cracker.
Go Rossi and Marquez

puhleez - Unregistered

February 05, 2013 6:51 PM

If stoner was so great, why did rossi beat stoner more times than stoner beat him??... oh wait stoner beat him more often. ok let me try again.. why did rossi dominate on the ducati while stoner only got 23 wins on it... wait wait wait.. why does rossi have more poles/podiums/wins since 06, their time together?? oh $h!t he doesnt... OH heres something rossi has, a higher average finish in the final standings since their time together! i knew there was something that made him better than stoner. plus he has 7 world championships but 5 were before stoner was here.. soo rossi is better- the mindset of a lemonhead..

Nigel Tasker

February 05, 2013 6:54 PM

It amazes me how many Rossi haters there is, I mean they were saying he's lost it, will never win a race again blah, blah, blah.

It seems as if unless your a true Vale fan the jealousy shown towards Vale is just overwhelming, I'm not surprised to be honest but it's been going on for years now so I say just ignore it.

Now, finally were here into 2013 testing, Rossi is not far away from the front, I would assume he will get better as the days and weeks go on, now let's all hope we have a cracking season with a good show, and for the record, lets see some fair fairing bashing, real racing and fighting for the wins, with Mr rossi in the mix up front that's gonna happen like it or not!

Comon Rossi

GUTBUCKET - Unregistered

February 05, 2013 7:06 PM

cant understand why motogp doesnt move on and forget about all this rossi crap,ok a great rider he was and maybe he can still win races but he was slowest of the proper works bikes and we get pages of stupid fanatical fan comments.if rossi had been fastest who knows how much more we would have.hard to say at moment who the championship fight is going to be between but my money is on lorenzo and pederosa but at least pederosa has a proper team mate who should help him in his championship fight unlike lorenzo who knows rossi has is own plans and would rather try to knock him off than help him.

TalentFan

February 05, 2013 7:13 PM

I can understand Rossi fans getting all excited about him being more competitive.

Fans are now getting all worked up and saying 'this season is going to be a cracker'. I really hope you are right. But I doubt it very much.

For a fan who only cares about the performance of DP, JL,, MM, VR then I dare say it will be. For the rest of us probably not.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  »