MotoGP » Effortless Lorenzo 'easily' betters day one times

“Today in the morning the conditions were good and I could easily do the lap times from yesterday' - Jorge Lorenzo

Abhishek - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 11:59 AM

I am a Stoner fan. And till none of these guys beat 1.59.607, for me there is no one who replaces Stoner in the present lineup and the fastest rider is missing from MotoGp.

Hahahaha - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 12:12 PM

Go and watch V8s then.

Seriously, your not much of motorsport fan if you don't think its worthwhile because one rider is missing.
I hope I speak for most people on Crash when I say I'll still be watching when all of these lads have retired.

Chris - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 12:18 PM

Get a grip!! its testing only testing not the last race of the season! Plenty of up and downs to come for sure. Here's to a great exciting and safe season

Peppi - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 12:19 PM

Their rivalry isn't that exciting mojo, and they pass each other and that's it.
Only 1 good scrap with them last season, the rest was just all follow the leader.

jeff - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 12:26 PM

Think this year will be more fun with Rossi and Marquez ruffling a few feathers,also Cal is going well on his non factory M1 and will run towards the front end keeping it interesting.A good season of exiting racing hopefully.

herewego - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 12:26 PM

Because of the way racing has been over the last few years in MotoGP, Lorenzo and Pedrosa will have got used to a "gentlemans excuse me" sort of set up with a kind of " I say old boy, could you just move over a little bit and let me pass? Thanks so much, I'll do the same for you if necessary, no need for all that argy, bargy type of thing is there!"
Just wait until Valentino gets among it, I can see dummies being spit left, right and centre!!!

ph3nom

February 06, 2013 12:28 PM

Lorenzo is looking good, putting in low 2min01's for extended runs. Also putting in alot of laps, 58 yesterday and 58 today. Definately looks like he is taking in the big picture of a championship and not just to get on top of a practce timesheet albeit he is pretty close. Looks like he has a bit of time up his sleeve still too. Probably won't go below 2min though but thats in a whole different league I'd say.

bilbo46 - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 12:37 PM

rossi did 20 2.01's, pedrosa did 6 2.01's (and 2 2.00's) marquez did 11 2.01's (and 2 2.00's) lorenzo did 19 2.01's (and 3 2.00s) looks like lorenzo has the upperhand at the moment, rossi not as quick across one lap as the other 3 yet but it very consistent.

1 2  »