MotoGP » 'Full lean ahead' for Marquez at Sepang

“I'm just concentrating on my riding style. I haven't arrived at the limit of the bike...” – Marc Marquez.

Chattering classes - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 5:43 PM

I think he will find chatter before he finds the limit, the key is to deal with the chatter. If Stoner was here the times would probably be around 2.oo min laps and they'd all be in the chatter zone trying to keep up

8790u - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 6:05 PM

Where did all the Marquez haters go? The ones who said he only wins because of superior machinery and his small stature?

Well, he's now on the same bike as Dani and Bradly, both of whom have more experience than him, especially Dani who is also much smaller than he is. And look: the kid is not just hanging in there, he's looking brilliant!

I didn't like MM to start, but always hated the amount of flack that he got on here. I'm glad that he's forcing some crow down peoples' throats, and I will admit that over the past year I've become a fan of his.

Nick - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 8:38 PM

Marquez is going to rattle a few cages in MotoGP. Wait for the first complaints about his being 'reckless' to see who is the most rattled. He will only get better...

skinnydave - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 9:20 PM

@Nick my money is on Lorenzo

I hope Rossi and Marquez are up there at every race as they will all take points off each other making title chase exciting.

marquez v Rossi last lap battles cant wait

yep - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 11:01 PM

MM. IS A GOOD RIDER BUT IT TAKES TIME AT THIS LEVEL TO BE AS FAST ON RACE DAY.. CAN HE GET IN THE MIX WITH THEASE BOYS...ONE MISTAKE AND I THINK HE.LL STRUGGLE TO GET BACK TO THE FRONT. ONCE THE OTHERS GET INTO THE PACE.. IT TAKE'S SKILL AND EXPERIANCE..TONE MAN WHOS GOOD AT IT .. AND THATS No46..AND HAS ANYONE SEEN FOOTADGE OF MM. DOING TESTING WAS HE FOLLOWING SOMEONE TO SET THE QUICK TIMES LIKE CAL ALWAYS DOES.. OR WAS IT HIS OWN PURE SKILL..

Md Zane - Unregistered

February 06, 2013 11:02 PM

Wonder when he's gonna produce his first thousand piece Repsol Honda jigsaw:)
Hope he stays injury free coz he is the ideal injection that motogp has needed for the last couple of years

27MMthenextspeedmaster - Unregistered

February 07, 2013 1:59 AM

before you all jump on me,let me tell you that I'll root MM after the absence of CS in motogp.I admire him of his speed and skill which reminds me much of CS long before CS made statement about MM in his last days in Motogp.it's hard to choose from both of them in term of who makes the utmost angle degree.But I know who can make the highest and the most effective results out of doing it from the very first minutes of the get go.same like comparing Garry McCoy to CS.so guys,CS is superbly genius.And for MM,Go speed of light,Man.your way to go for the 2013 champion !

no klown please - Unregistered

February 07, 2013 2:17 AM

7 disagree. Report
It's people making comments
about certain riders being
exceptional when they are doing
things most of them can do
anyway!!! It's trying to make out
they have something the others
don't when really, they are just
showing off!!!
Posted by herewego -
Unregistered (10 hours ago)
there..there..you,herewego
person who never aprecciates others' but rossi's talent then claims himself the most fair motogp expert is far from being called real fan but fits a fanboy.that's exactly what you did to cs in the first place.

« 1 2 3 4  »