MotoGP » Valentino Rossi: We can fight

“We can fight for some important results, because I am fast and competitive” – Valentino Rossi.

Laia - Unregistered

February 08, 2013 12:26 AM

East or west Vale is the best...At 34 to still be competive on whatever bike with the younger lot who are in the prime of thier careers on the same bike they are riding on is proof that he was and is the best..He may not win or not win the championship but he is competitive and ready to fight...that is all that matters to Vale and me his biggest fan...Go Vale go....

TalentFan

February 08, 2013 12:31 AM

"Wanna know the worst thing about Rossi's performance in testing? No problem with what occurred, & pretty much as expected. EDIT by CRASH.NET:
Directing derogatory comments toward other posters and fans is a good way to get your post deleted."

Crash - the only surprise is it took you so long!
Derogatory? Gimme a break! What I posted was not a personal attack, was fair, reasonable and truthful.

Thing is Mr Crash Moderator, that your own 'Agenda' (another fave of yours) is looking after your own agenda - so posts far more inflammatory & unfair than mine stay, because the poster is a fan of a VERY popular racer, so its good for business.

You make me want to puke. Delete this & block me - you know you're going to anyway.

bikenut

February 08, 2013 12:36 AM

@vrohopious

Spellcheck had a problem with my spelling as well but didnt it was worth worrying about on a casual site such as this.

You are right VR has better credentials than those other riders but they are the present and future VR is the past. Cal is improving, MM is improving DP set the best times and JL was close behind and is the current champion, yes there is some interest with VR trying to get competitive again and I am interested in him as well but not only HIM!

I suffered the hype of what he would do on the Duc and it came to nil so am tiring of it - show me the results then I will take notice

Dave - Unregistered

February 08, 2013 12:36 AM

The world best rider in last year chapionship winning team is ONLY third, just infront the a rookie, hardly good neew for his fans.

Posted by Marrty - Unregistered (36 minutes ago)

The worlds worst rider (a talent less fraud according to many) in last years worst factory team is ONLY 0.1 of last years WC on a bike the WC has developed alone for the last 2 seasons, hardly good news for his detractors.

Ausrossi

February 08, 2013 12:52 AM

C'mon TalentFan you give a spray to just about anyone who ventures an opinion that differs from your own and you are a generally egregious and negative individual particularly when one riders name gets mentioned. Yes I am a Rossi fan but I at least attempt to see other people's views you should too.

billywiz - Unregistered

February 08, 2013 1:02 AM

@Talentfan,
I admit that some people go over the top and I have had posts deleted but I have survived.
Yours Sincerely
Billy the Wizard.

TalentFan

February 08, 2013 1:03 AM

Ausrossi

I'm registered, so you can read any of my posts and try to find examples where I have been biased. I'm also not anti-Rossi, but I'm not pro-Rossi either,(which is enough reason for many Rossi fans to consider me anti-Rossi, as objectivity where VR is concerned is a no-no for quite a few).
The only time you'll see anything from me that's negative in any way about another poster is if its completely biased, unfair or is (IMO) full of holes. And the poster is always welcome to disagree and respond. You'll find I am generally far more restrained and courteous to the other poster then they have bothered to be with me.

Have I been discourteous to you? No.

TalentFan

February 08, 2013 1:09 AM

@ Billywiz "Grow up, its a bloody internet forum ffs. If you are that passionate then get down the track with whatever colour shirt it is that your team wears and give it what for."

I don't support a footie team BW. And my beef was that all posters are equal, but some are more equal than others on Crash. In short, you can get away with a hell of a lot more, if you are a Fan of a very, very popular racer, as it clearly suits Crash's own purposes.

Read through many threads, and you can see in some cases its blatant, with some posts untouched which are very inflammatory, attacking and insulting, while others less so (but from a different perspective) are culled. Its a fact - I just decided to make a point.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  »