MotoGP » Lorenzo signs off with fearsome race pace

"I didn't finish the race simulation because of the rain, but it felt very good" - Jorge Lorenzo.

Vilas

February 08, 2013 1:19 PM

To be honest Pedrosa desapoint me a lot at Philip Island with that mistake at that corner and the way he fall..I mean he allready new that Casey was go for the Win but he dont have to worrie about that is problem was Lorenzo and with that Crash Pedrosa lost again and for Lorenzo was a gift.. I mean Pedrosa could had make harder for Lorenzo but is allways Pedrosa that fail first.. Ok he had won last race of the year but that race was really crasy and 4sure that if Lorenzo dont crash, Pedrosa dont Win this race

99 Crystal Ball. - Unregistered

February 08, 2013 2:41 PM

You got to love this site.One person has actually disagreed with my second comment on page one.They must therefore believe that Lorenzo did not win the championship last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think this proves that some people hit the agree or disagree buttons for the hell of it!
Lol.

46 since 125cc - Unregistered

February 08, 2013 3:42 PM

Firstly I am and have always been a fan of Vale, he is the reason I decided to start racing.... With limited success but we all have fun in our club races and everyone always has a great time of it. I hope more than believe Vale will mount a serious challenge for the title. It takes so much to be competitive at this level and to be so far behind for two years u can't expect he will just bounce back to his previous top form. The bike though familiar is new to him and his team. So lots of hard work ahead but realistically will be up there at the front battling away by the last half of the season.... Lorenzo has morphed into the ultimate alien.... Respect where respect is due... He is not just fast the man is consistent and calculating. He rides for titles not just race wins and that makes him the most formidable opponent for any rider. Love him or hate him. Lorenzo is the man to beat in 2013.

Guntown - Unregistered

February 08, 2013 5:09 PM

Based on the test I think it will be interesting to suggest we'll see Valentino and Marquez battling it out - Gibernu, Emperor, Stoner, etc. all over again! Be fun to watch. Just hope the ole pro won't break him before we get to see some action out of him... lol!

Westminister - Unregistered

February 09, 2013 3:46 AM

looking forward to this year.
The battle between Lorenzo and Pedrosa for the 2013 Moto GP title will be amazing.

Marquez looking the goods in Moto GP, hopefully he can contain himself and keep the bike upright.

Lorenzo is my pick 2013 Moto GP title & Pedrosa a close second.

AG - Unregistered

February 10, 2013 3:06 AM

I have always admired Lorenzo for his unscathed determination and rock solid mental strength. Rossi's mind games had little effect on him. His goals are always clear. Prepare, prepare, strike, strike until the final prize is moulded. Let it be an epic 2013.

« 1 2 3 4