MotoGP » Moto2: Gino Rea chasing funds to race

TheBiscuit

February 13, 2013 1:13 PM

well at least he has bothered to update his website since the pretty much exact same crash post last week about him losing his ride. still, if i had the money to give someone a ride i would give it to someone just a little bit less full of themself. no offence.

TheBiscuit

February 13, 2013 1:41 PM

@fakehelmet

its just my opinion... he always comes across as full of himself, with no decent gp results to go along with it.

and by your logic genius, 'full of themselves, that is not GR' 'anyhow being full of yourself is the trait of a winner'

so you are having a hissy fit and at the same time saying gino is a loser?

wind your neck in, its a message board. some people may have different opinions than you. doesnt mean you need to make a d1ck of yourself

Cubikrube

February 13, 2013 2:09 PM

@The Biscuit, Gino is one if the nicest most genuine guys out there. Always has time to say hi and is really down to earth. Gobsmacked at your comment as it couldn't be further from the truth in terms of your representation of him. Methinks you are trolling in any case

@Crash, thanks for posting this up...i mentioned it another post so don't know if you put this up as a result of that request or not but thank you.

Myself and the wife have chucked in a few quid, not major sponsorship money as we don't have those resources but what we could afford. I truly hope you get a ride fella, top lad :)

TheBiscuit

February 13, 2013 2:28 PM

@cubikrube

each to there own like i said earlier, met him myself a few times and wasnt impressed. not trolling, just my own opinion. i do try and do my bit for riders myself, ive helped sponsor a bss rider the last two years.
like i say, no offence, just an opinion

garth - Unregistered

February 13, 2013 3:25 PM

Podium finisher is not to be sniffed at, especially in Moto2.

It's a crime that Gino hasn't got a ride next season, he proved his speed in the wet last year when he could really ride to his potential. I'm sure given a decent ride he'd be up the pointy end.

whynot - Unregistered

February 13, 2013 4:03 PM

sadly garth these days talent doesnt always get you everywhere, cash does! a number of riders in moto2, wsbk wss, bsb and bss and even moto gp only get rides cos of the size of their wallets!!!

and ive met Gino once before and found him a very nice and genuine lad so fingers crossed he finds something, although he isnt the only rider out their who needs help financially

raafrebel - Unregistered

February 13, 2013 8:36 PM

So, If he does not get a ride, he still gets a fat wallet from all the donations. Nice!!
I might start my own campain. Im a good rider, Im full of myself, Im fast in the wet, I will be what ever you want me to be!! just give me your money!!

1 2  »