MotoGP » Ben Spies hoping for 'stronger' Sepang II

"We just need to wait until I'm stronger, come back and twist the throttle, then see what needs to be changed" - Ben Spies.

CRT - Unregistered

February 25, 2013 8:44 PM

@
Roman - Unregistered
February 25, 2013 8:41 PM
Lorenzo had zero pressure and still couldn't produce a win. In fact pulled a very rookie mistake.

That is a wonderful point. It's a good thing Rossi has never crashed in a race......or practice.........oh wait.

CRT - Unregistered

February 25, 2013 9:02 PM

@
Roman - Unregistered
February 25, 2013 8:48 PM
"That is a wonderful point"
Thanks

One day your hero's might learn these abilities but I doubt it.

You don't understand irony do you?

My hero's? All of these guys crap more talent in a day than I will ever have. They are not my hero's. Hero's are people that put thier life on the line selflessly for people like you and I, not someone paid to race a motorcycle.

EDIT by CRASH.NET! Please tone down your criticism of other posters.

Roman - Unregistered

February 25, 2013 10:30 PM

CRT, thanks for the compliment as I'm one of those who you are referring to. I get a paycheck just like pro motorcyclists do. Difference is their paycheck Is far larger because their job is far harder than just simply risking ones life. Rossi IS my personal hero I'm proud to say.

CRT - Unregistered

February 26, 2013 12:19 AM

Listen kid, perhaps in your world running around the kitchen at mcdonalds singing ding fries are done may seem like a dangerous job. I get that about you.

What's hysterical is that you think me pointing out your hypocrisy is hate. That qualifies you as having an intellect of an eight year old.

Your hero worship blinds you.

Alfalfa - Unregistered

February 26, 2013 2:50 AM

Ben needs to relax with the words till he finds out how good he is on that bike.. Subtly taking stabs at the former rider is not going to help his cause if he doesn't perform..

Mr Bojangles - Unregistered

February 26, 2013 3:22 AM

calling it like it is, is not subtly taking stabs. A journalist asks a question, he answers honestly.

I would like to think with zero pressure Spies will do well, but I think his next stop should and will be WSBK. I don't think there is any shame in that, as it simply suits his style and approach to racing better. WSBK is simply better racing anyways since riding input and skill is more important vs motogp

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »