MotoGP » Marquez: I stopped the bike with my elbow

"I stopped the bike with my elbow, picked it up and got going again. I lost ten seconds" - Marc Marquez.

Zzzzooooommmmm - Unregistered

February 26, 2013 1:08 PM

A case of beer that by the 3rd race a certain rider will start playing his mind games with Marquez.

Marquez looks psychologically impenetrable but not as much as Lorenzo. We'll see.

HRC - Unregistered

February 26, 2013 1:37 PM

As I said previously I think he's going to be schooled by dani this year, I foresee a scattering of tumbles this year for Marc but he is definitely force majeure!

99 Crystal Ball. - Unregistered

February 26, 2013 3:34 PM

He will be at the sharp end when the races start,have no doubt about that.How long it takes him to settle down is another thing.He may be a bit impatient for a while maybe.But once he is happy with the new bike and his confidence starts to grow,this kid is going to be a formidable opponent.

Realist

February 26, 2013 5:01 PM

I think Marquez will do well this year, but he will have formidable opponents in Lorenzo, Pedrosa and Rossi. When it comes to the checkered flag game, those guys know how to play it. I do think that, providing Marquez stays on a competitive bike during his career (..and I don't see why he wouldn't), he'll likely win at least one title. Then again, he might be another Pedrosa.....fastest bridesmaid in the paddock, which isn't shabby by any means. Pedrosa is a consistent lil guy.

DickBob - Unregistered

February 26, 2013 7:30 PM

I think with all this talk of lean angles and how he is acting, that he will have a season full of low side crashes. And if it rains I am not quite sure how he will place. But he is one freakishly fast kid. FO SHO

stavros - Unregistered

February 26, 2013 10:56 PM

Marquez's style looks cool but he's going to have to make some adjustments or he'll be crashing a hell of a lot. Less lean and more time accelerating on the fat part of the tyre means less risk for the same speed, just like Pedrosa

1 2  »