MotoGP » Suzi Perry: Rossi can win, 'stick two fingers up' at the critics

"I think we could see Rossi back on the top step of the podium. That would be great, because so many people in the sport have written him off. I want him to stick two fingers up at those people!" - Suzy Perry.

Racers Edge - Unregistered

March 10, 2013 12:09 AM

But Ramon I think that's what someone has just proven below with the stats that he didn't dominate every rider.
For example to dominate stoner he would have to have better stats during stoners period which at 38/2 to 26/2 which includes a rookie year on a satellite bike he didn't by a long way.
Same for Lorenzo who is very likely to continue to increase his record against rossi. That's not domination.
Maybe someone could calculate total points earned for the same periods, that might be a better indicator?

davo - Unregistered

March 10, 2013 2:52 AM

He's already proven that he can't win, unless you hand him a championship winning bike. He's won most of his races because of the bike.

He's proven at Ducati that he can't win without the best bike.

rossis#1fan - Unregistered

March 10, 2013 4:54 AM

thats what im sayin roman!! You are now rossis number 2 fan ahead of lctanner. Even if stoner has more poles/podiums/wins than rossi in their time together, it was only because rossi was on a crt for two years. That for sure wasn't a ducati otherwise rossi would have had 2 more championships so the fact that he was able to podium on a crt 3 times proves he is a god!! If ducati would have given rossi the same bike stoner stopped riding, he would have won every race, but for some reason they didn't. Now that he's back with yamaha he'll win every race this season. But he might not just to make it interesting for us true fans. Finally someone besides me and lctanner who sees the truth in it all.

lucu.... - Unregistered

March 10, 2013 12:46 PM

@Rossi's no 1 fan

haha...I take it as sarcasm thus I gave my agree there.
so Stoner had ridden that CRT for 4 years proven some calibres like LC,Melandri,Hyden inc the Motogp maestro Rossi(eventhough only for a few hours in Valencia). :)
It's not Ducati that didn't give Rossi the red CRT bike stoner delivered pole position and ended 2nd on final round 2010 in Valencia,it was simply VR had tried it and shrunk his ball then asked for radical change with the crt in pale face!.
I love sarcasm !

lucu - Unregistered

March 10, 2013 12:53 PM

@Rossi's no 1 fan

haha...I take it as sarcasm thus I gave my agree there.
so Stoner had ridden that CRT for 4 years proven by some calibres like LC,Melandri,Hyden inc the Motogp maestro Rossi(eventhough only for a few hours in Valencia) resulted in disappointing stats if not to say worse. :)
It's not Ducati that didn't give Rossi the red CRT bike stoner delivered pole position and ended 2nd in final round 2010 in Valencia,it was simply VR had tried it and shrunk his ball then asked for radical change with the crt in pale face!.it's well documented!
I love sarcasm !

99 Crystal Ball. - Unregistered

March 11, 2013 12:11 PM

I think that last comment may come back to haunt you Rob.
Rossi is back on the Yamaha and will get back up to speed in time.I have no doubts at all that he will win a few this year.And in all honesty,i dont think it will take a crash from one of the other guys for it to happen.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12  »