MotoGP » Suzi Perry: Rossi can win, 'stick two fingers up' at the critics

"I think we could see Rossi back on the top step of the podium. That would be great, because so many people in the sport have written him off. I want him to stick two fingers up at those people!" - Suzy Perry.

the see're - Unregistered

March 07, 2013 10:20 PM

wow you Rossi hatters out in force ore is it just one with multiple names lol puff puff put down the bottle lol it no wonder most your post get deleted. - like this one I'm sure
the mods will delete but I know they agree lol

btw great article crash... I think she
is 100% right and like that she speaks her mind.

Napalm73 - Unregistered

March 07, 2013 10:25 PM

I know lots of people love Rossi, but when I look at him I just see a charming but shallow ************ *****. He is more human than Lorenzo but that is not saying much.

I wish I saw more. Maybe this year he can win me over.

EDIT by CRASH.NET
Removed name calling.

Roman - Unregistered

March 07, 2013 10:26 PM

Rossi has dominated every rider the sport has offered up in the past 16 years yet that isn't good enough for some. I have ONE finger for them and the fact that they have no appreciation for a true master. Spot on Suzi, no foul in cheering for a legend like VR, only a real sour puss wouldn't.

Jerez - Unregistered

March 07, 2013 10:45 PM

Suzi just showed that for a fair assessment of racing she is not at the top of the pile. One is better off looking elsewhere.

I read and opinions of people like Dennis Noyes and so. Suzi is basically an european version of Ralph Sheheen.

Unbelievable - Unregistered

March 08, 2013 12:04 AM

So please help me understand Suzi's position.

She's calling revenge on those who criticized Rossi after he failed to deliver?

I'm pretty sure her position would be different if she was the one signing Rossi's check.

J Peterman - Unregistered

March 08, 2013 2:38 AM

No one wrote him off at Ducati, in fact it was the most hyped marriage in recent history. No, his results on the red bike spoke for themseves.
Not sure who he propped up in the sport but shared interests have been VERY beneficial to him, I doubt he would argue.
Don't really agree with much she said in fact.

Dave - Unregistered

March 08, 2013 2:50 AM

I think she is just saying that alot of journo's who previously praised rossi as the greatest, jumped ship very quickly in the space of 1 to 2 years as if the previous 12 didnt happen, deserve the 2 finger salute.

Her opinion and not one that is unreasonable in my opinion.

As for her hottness or not, I wouldnt exactly knock her back if she put the word on me...you would?

As for the crticizm of her for saying what she said, view her comments in the context of what stoner says yet hes defended as having the guts to call it how it is.

My oh my, something about knotts and knickers....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »