MotoGP » Dovizioso explains Ducati gains, weakness

“I'm really happy about how much we improved with the same bike” – Andrea Dovizioso.

Angus - Unregistered

March 12, 2013 10:27 PM

I could dust all these fools. NOT. Be positive you losers. These boys are the best of the best. All of em! I however could ride the Auld Duc till its wheels fell off and still be over the line first. Ha ha. I love The Doctoooor, JL and Ped are both in their prime. Marq will be winning by mid season. Best job in the world but Moner was never happy!!!! Cock.

GaniF1 - Unregistered

March 12, 2013 10:51 PM

@The Truth

Capirossi helped in developing Stoners WC winning bike? what nonsense are you talking? Stoner won the championship in the 800CC era and it was a new bike. If Capirossi developed the bike then why did he struggle to win on it? Same goes for Melandri.

I am a great fan of Casey and I started watching MotoGP because of him. He was the man who beat Rossi head to head. Just mentioning who won at Laguna Seca does not make sense. Casey has a special talent of taming bikes which I doubt other riders have. I hope someday he will comeback and ride the Ducati again.

Regarding this topic, I think what ducati needs to do to starting winning again is to hire a chief race engineer like Cristian Gabbarini. Let's all hope they will find some way and start challenging for victories.

Dave - Unregistered

March 13, 2013 12:27 AM

"Casey has a special talent of taming bikes which I doubt other riders have"

@GaniF1,

Yet another myth...pedro tamed the 2012 honda OK with added weight and worse tyres than 2011 (and better than stoner) and it was a far easier bike to ride than the ducati he had in 2010.

Roman - Unregistered

March 13, 2013 12:29 AM

@GaniF1
Where were you in 2006? The Ducati was a seriously competitive bike, the capacity limit for 07 just sealed the deal. Capirossi kicked much ass until "the crash" and came back to kick more ass along with a win for Bayliss at the final round. 2006 was the most dominant showing for the Ducati GP in the 1000cc era.
I don't recall Stoner EVER getting the best of Rossi in a head to head until his bike had an acceleration advantage. Even then he could only beat Rossi on the straights while Rossi showed him who's boss in the twisties(the parts that take skill) I do recall Stoner getting ass handed at LS 08 though.

Roman - Unregistered

March 13, 2013 12:33 AM

"Casey has a special talent of taming bikes which I doubt other riders have"

Yeah if you call getting blasted off the highside "taming" then I guess your right. He did that way more in his career than the other top riders.

noman - Unregistered

March 13, 2013 1:40 AM

roman i missed the last 2 years of gp but heard rossi was taking over stoners bike that he got 3 wins/ nine podiums on in 2010, how did he do? would you care to enlighten me? seeing as he is the goat I don't even have to doubt that in those 2 years he got at least ONE win, right? he probably got like 4 or 5 at least per season seeing as casey could manage to get 3 in 2010.. since nobody else between 08-10 could get even a single win on it, surely rossi got a few and was probably a championship contender on it like stoner was.. able to compete for wins and such, right?? surely rossi tamed that ducati right??

OZ Mick - Unregistered

March 13, 2013 2:04 AM

"Like anyone else, if you click you click and if you dont...you dont. He has no more "taming" ability than anyone else (2 WC out of 10 year attests to that)."

You are dead wrong! 2 WC out of 13 years!!!

Kwikset - Unregistered

March 13, 2013 2:09 AM

"I do not respect his attitude of moaning and hitting other riders. ..the truth.

Funny,i can think of another rider who did the same.Yet you conveniently forgot to mention that."

Who? We all havent seen another rider punch his fellow rider other than the moaning chicken Casey Stoner. We all seen it and it was on TV. Who else have you seen on TV? Tell us please.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  »