MotoGP » Austin MotoGP test times - Tuesday (Final)

MotoGP lap times on day one at a private test session held at the new Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.

Bip Bip Run - Unregistered

March 13, 2013 12:58 PM

Nicki
I thought my email was clear and in plain English.

I am talking about the time...as counter....as timing. These are not official. Although they all might be working flat out ( which is not sandbagging) The time released could be anything.
The team choose to release whatever they want to release. Which part of "NON OFFICIAL TIMING" didn't you get?

I stand my ground and I say these times are not official and therefore they are meaningless. But for those who see, clear, better, beyond walls, and know everything about MotoGP. They probably mean something so go on explain it...

JAS - Unregistered

March 13, 2013 2:13 PM

We Still have Stoner Haters!!
Please ...Get a Life.

Casey has Proved he Can Beat the Rest

Now Stoner head to head with Marquez
I would pay £££££££ to see.
But, No Way would I Bet on the Outcome!

Dope - Unregistered

March 13, 2013 2:41 PM

Dave - Unregistered
March 13, 2013 10:35 AM
"Are you talking about when stoner
was on the ill handling Ducati that
got 23 wins?"
@bmxers...no mate, hes talking about
when stoner was on the great
handling, championship capable
honda and could only manage 3rd in
2012.
"OR are you talking about Stoner's
TEN wins in one season in 2011 on
the Honda?"
@nick36...still not as impressive as
rossis 11 per season multiple times on
honda & yamaha.
3 agree
3 disagree
Yes,Dave you re right in that point.But remember that Casey almost made it 11 in a season which could have resulted in the Motogp's highest ever point tally had a Jackash not run over the late Marco in Sepang 2011.pls check again at your convenience about the race details !

samas

March 13, 2013 3:08 PM

Always thought it funny how when Rossi isn't doing very well he's on a $hit dike or has a broken leg sore shoulder or some other debilitating injury, but when Stoner's throwing up in his helmet got a busted foot or wrist he's just a moaner.
@herewego.
From memory the last year Casey didn't win a race was 2006 a rookie kid on dare I say a rookie bike.

Unregistered. - Unregistered

March 13, 2013 3:33 PM

That's the thing with Rossi, sometimes he does things that everyone thought would be impossible. That's what had made him a legend. So I wouldn't write him off completely, although at the moment he's certainly not looking like a favorite for the title.

Capt sandbagger - Unregistered

March 13, 2013 3:39 PM

And it's started again, Rossi is sandbagging etc. I remember hearing that last year and the year before from the Valenteenies. I don't want Rossi to retire, but the idea that his gushing fans would leave MotoGp with him and let us real race fans appreciate all the racers is something that appeals.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »