MotoGP » Jerez MotoGP test times - Saturday (Final)

MotoGP lap times as of 6pm - the end of the first day at the final official 2013 pre-season test, held at Jerez.

someone - Unregistered

March 24, 2013 12:52 AM

when rossi below top three on the test all rossi-haters come and comment ridiculous comments. but when he's on the top a lot of them gone and go watch stoner fishing.

keed dreaming that ducati will always be on top of rossi.

Somebody - Unregistered

March 24, 2013 12:57 AM

@some1. Get over to stoner and moved on! Haha.

Rossi for sure will have hard time this yr. marc maybe will owned him in few races but rossi will always be competitive with suprior bike. Hoping for dry test tomorrow.

acrilot52 - Unregistered

March 24, 2013 6:44 AM

How do you where do you stand against other if you dont push on practice, how can the engineer collect accurate data if you dont push to the limit with the bike
You have to put all the stress to know the reliability of the bike how long can tire last the race, thats what practice is for.

Codger

March 24, 2013 8:55 AM

Jorge is clearly the class of the field.
Regarding the rest, if you note the times after 22 laps completed and onwards and count the laps under 1.50 then there is nothing to choose between Marc, Dani, and Rossi. Although Dani looks to have the edge.
Rain ruins everything.......but it's only testing. Hope for dry today to see who's really on it.

Codger

March 24, 2013 9:05 AM

@ Ammar....I've just read your post, on another thread. My apologies for repeating your point...at least you gave the stats that I was using.

Rossi looks OK, still slowest of the 4, but he is there or thereabouts. Difficult to draw conclusions in testing, especially in the wet.

PS...I hadn't finished my homework. Need to add in Cal's times. Very impressive.

Ausrossi - Unregistered

March 24, 2013 9:43 AM

Before we all get to excited about Rossi (either way i.e. he's done or its just testing) I think the two Pramac guys have something to prove a little to lose. Agreed JLO great effort in the wet. Two things concern me why did it have to rain at Jerez and why are Rossi and Jlo not experiencing the same tyre wear issue. As I have always said if Rossi is on the front row or even fourth/fifth (avoids most of the first turn carnage) he will be a contender in each race. I can't wait to see how it is to have a true four way contest and whoever wins the title deserves. The issues with the M1 that only Rossi seems to have are a concern, while I did not believe the BS conspiracy stories doubt is starting to creep in.

Ausrossi - Unregistered