MotoGP » 'So happy' - Valentino Rossi returns to the top at Jerez

"Today's test session was very positive for us I'm so happy, especially because we used a different style of setting" - Valentino Rossi.

andramaula - Unregistered

March 25, 2013 7:45 AM

note :@frop-x
Casey did 1'38'75 at jerez Qualifying with the soft tyre but vale did 1'39'52 with race tyre...its mean vale should be faster with the same tyre as casey use it.

Mr Hope - Unregistered

March 25, 2013 8:03 AM

way title chase but for now DP and JL are the real title (DP, JL, VR & MM) chasers in my eyes.

Mr Hope - Unregistered

March 25, 2013 8:04 AM

It's great to see different names topping the (testing) timesheets but I have yet to see if Rossie is fastest again when it stays dry for today. Would be great to have a 4 (DP, JL, VR & MM) way title chase but for now DP and JL are the real title chasers in my eyes.

a bike fan - Unregistered

March 25, 2013 8:21 AM

I hope some day a lot of you realize testing is testing, the riders don't give the 97-99% they give in the race (yes not 100%, that is impossible).
This would be known as showing your cards and is a dumb move by anyone. By all means show your quick to dishearten the rest but don't give it all, plus why screw yourself up before the points start, tis daft.

The first wheels turned in anger will show whats what, hence why its called a race!

only daft assumption I've made so far is that the honda is the bike to have and therefore I think dani will lift the title as long as he doesn't get collected by a daft move into the first corner and I'm hoping he does take it. I've warmed to him through the years

Another Bike Fan - Unregistered

March 25, 2013 9:16 AM

I'm in full agreement with bike fan.

Depending on the circuit, I think the Honda is going to be hard to beat this year. Once Marquez gets into GP mode and out of Moto2 mode he'll be very dangerous, but not consistent enough for the championship I don't think. I'm happy to be proved wrong though!

Rossi and Marquez (and possibly Crutchlow) are the only people who make GP interesting and exciting to watch right now.

Let's have the top 4 or 5 fight it out all season and may the best man/bike/team win. As long as it's good racing!

Stop arguing.

KrVa - Unregistered

March 25, 2013 9:53 AM

Like I said before: Rossi was sand bagging.
He will be a major contestant this year.
I'd say The Doctor is back, but he has never gone away. Just got stuck with a piece of sh*t bike

DB8

March 25, 2013 9:58 AM

Great news for rossi fans, and the championship. There's been 4 riders topping the time sheets so far (is that right???) and Cal and Stefan have been there or there abouts too.

This is still only testing, but this is the area where Rossi really needed to improve, single fast laps. He's a proven racer, so this is encouraging. Would like to see another race simulation if possible??

Its only one test and the Hondas look like they had a bad day. Maybe the Hondas are sandbagging? Lets see how it goes today

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »