MotoGP » Rossi 'happy, competitive' and ready for Qatar

“I am happy about the test; I was competitive all three days so I think we can be competitive also for the first race in Qatar” – Valentino Rossi.

scottrea46

March 25, 2013 8:49 PM

I really do hope Rossi can have another championship under his belt, at one point i really did think he was going to throw in the towel when he was with Ducati.
Pleased that he has stuck it out.... Hopefully this year or the next will be his....

Bring on Silverstone in September, anyone members going to that this year????

shamarone

March 25, 2013 8:54 PM

re: "The new chassis has some good and bad points but I think I will start the season with the one I used yesterday and test this one again during the season."

there ya go yamaha, you haven't forgotten that chassis are the foundation that ties a winning motorcycle all together. doocaudi... take notes.

Jon464646

March 25, 2013 10:14 PM

The new 2013 Season is simmering nicely :).
Honda have a massively quick bike with two riders who are riding very well. Yamaha have the current Champ and the old master in their corner.
Will Jorge and Dani leave the young upstart (MM) and the old guy (VR) standing or will the new kid on the bloke suprise them all!!
Maybe Vale has one throw of his dice before he goes off to WSBK.
One thing is for sure, JL, DP & MM are probably quicker over a single lap. JL is mega consistant for a race simulation but Rossi has Racecraft on an entirely different level.
This year is going to be epic :D

Bradenws

March 26, 2013 12:06 AM

I'm at least partially convinced that top riders almost need to be on different teams because, at this level, something like the chassis has to be chosen and developed by someone, and eventually there will be differences of opinion. I was saying three years ago that this was the significance of Rossi's "Lorenzo or me" comments, and still believe it. Lorenzo threw away the Rossi-developed chassis in 2011 and won on "his" last year. I don't mean this to start poo-flinging, just food for thought.

VF - Unregistered

March 26, 2013 1:16 AM

Everybodies on the track, all eyes on him, all eyes on him.iwant to scream and shout and let it out, go vale go!
"We can fight", bring the action..

lad - Unregistered

March 26, 2013 2:28 AM

@Bradenws

The current chassis is he same old chassis said Mr Furusawa. in 2011 Jorge tried a new chassis but he went for the old one. 2013 M1 is just an evolution of the old one. Mr Furuswa & Rossi' creation. Still don't believe? ask Mr Furusawa. I don't have his contact no tho!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »