MotoGP » PIC: Yamaha, Ducati check out Honda RC213V

xlr8 - Unregistered

March 29, 2013 4:30 AM

ducati technician 1 - you keep a lookout!
ducati technician 2- why?
ducati technician1 -im just squatting down to take a big s##t that will teach them, !!!
ducati technician 2 - oh no i think lin jarvis has just spotted us!!!!!

James Warren

March 29, 2013 10:46 AM

Honda Technician: "Jim...look busy, keep messing with that sensor I think people are watching!"

Ducati Technician: "Whats that bit there Luigi?"
Other Ducati Technician: "Thats the engine Mario, makes the bike go faster I think"

ps @ pigbristle..funniest thing I've heard all day!!

zouk - Unregistered

March 29, 2013 11:18 AM

ducati technician 1: a ha.. now I know what Honda secret
ducati technician 2: what? tell me.. tell me..
ducati technician 1: the Repsol sticker..
ducati technician 2: ooooooooo.... rite.. rite

Yuusuf27

March 29, 2013 11:48 AM

Yamaha Technician :
hemmm..
I want take a look at it closer more..
But I'm little bit shy :D

Ducati Technician 1 : What a Masterpiece bike this Is..
Ducati technician 2 :
I want to ride it !

nigelk6 - Unregistered

March 29, 2013 6:58 PM

ducati technician1 lets try painting our wheels orange?
ducati technician 2 and make the rear in line with the front wheel like theirs?
yamaha technitian no wonder valentino came back

SuperCooper - Unregistered

March 30, 2013 10:59 AM

@iphone friendly

Completely agree crash.net is annoying on iPhone

So slow now.

Anyone else having trouble with the new site.

Hey Crash are you guys going to fix this?
Some of the new site is great but I miss the old site.

I now use other sites from my iPhone instead.

« 1 2 3 4 5  »