MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP, Losail - Thursday practice

Full Thursday night free practice times from the Qatar MotoGP at Losail, round 1 of 18.

Mfpinterceptor - Unregistered

April 04, 2013 9:34 PM

Nice to see the fire in Rossi again.
Thought Pedro would be up there to, lets see tomorrow.
Wonder how Espargaro is almost 2 seconds quicker than the nr 2 CRT rider, and faster than 3 desmo's and an M1.

Ryanie46 - Unregistered

April 04, 2013 9:37 PM

I am so happy to see Vale on a decent bike and hope that he is competitive I can't wait to see he does in next FP andQualifying and really looking forward to the race! I wonder what's up with Dani.....mind games or a problem ???

jambop - Unregistered

April 04, 2013 9:45 PM

@lad
I don't know what you are raving about. I would love for Vale to drop 2-3 secs on his lap time but IMO I don't think he can. The best lap last year in qualifying was 1m54.634 and in the race 1m55.541 ! His FP1 best lap was 1m56.756 he will not knock 3 seconds off that end of! Now you be realistic you don't win races on taking the best sector times and adding them up to make a whole lap you do it by doing consistantly fast FULL fast laps. I think you have taken fanboy to a new high with that outburst and this is coming from a Rossi admirer not a hater. Did you read Pepper's post? Do you think that there will be many laps in the 1m53 sector? No I think not

CRT - Unregistered

April 04, 2013 9:49 PM

@
lad - Unregistered

@ CRT

"what are you on about mate??? Did you check the practice analysis?? go have a look. Cal is a great rider, but he is no championship winning material. he is no Rossi/Dani/Jorge/MM. Dovi would have done better had him on sat M1. Don't put pressure on him, let him do his job and get the best result he can. He hasn't won a race till now after all!! "

What on earth did you smoke before you posted this? It has zero to do with what I posted.

jambop - Unregistered

April 04, 2013 9:54 PM

@gaz327
I think you can get a good quick lap out of Cal but I really doubt his race ability. I hope I'm wrong because I would love to see him on the top step but in the race he generally flops. Rossi on the other hand has not got the best record/ ratio for setting pole but he has a great record for winning when not on pole! ie. he is a racer not a time trialist if it was just about setting the pole lap Rossi would probably not won as many titles as he has... fortunately it about racing and he is master of the art!

Realist

April 04, 2013 10:05 PM

I also think that it's worth nothing that JL and CC were on a fresh set of tires for their fast lap while Rossi was on old tires testing race distance/pace (and some of you hoot on about Lorenzo :P ). Ominous for JL and CC perhaps?

Pedrosa, where are you at man? I know you have more in that lil tank of yours.

CRT - Unregistered

April 04, 2013 10:53 PM

@ Realist,

Show me where it says Rossi was on used race rubber please.

He set that time on the 4th and final lap after pitting. Same as Lorenzo.

Realist

April 05, 2013 12:04 AM

@ CRT

Read the article on Crash. Rossi used one set of tires only. He didn't change tires when he pitted.

www.crash.net/motogp/news/189473/1/qatar motogp valentino rossi lights up practice.html

« 1 2 3 4 5  »