MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP: Fourth quickest Rossi 'not at 100%'

'Yesterday after the practice I had a problem with a very strong headache so I wasn't at 100% today. Now I'm coming better and tomorrow I will be at my maximum' - Valentino Rossi

motogps - Unregistered

April 06, 2013 7:16 AM

He has a headache and the media is silent. If Casey Stoner complained of a headache you would never hear the end of it. Stoner has a headache and he is a moaner, but Rossi has a headache and the media and his fan club are trying to dry hump him.

Chris1976

April 06, 2013 7:41 AM

@LanceTheHooliganAlbon

Haha exactly :D Cheers mate!

Some of the arguments from the Rossi 'haters' are really hilarious. I personally admire all of the riders, though I got pretty disappointed in a few of them after how they treated Simonchelli (RIP) which I thought was amazingly entertaining to watch. I have been a Rossi fan since he joined the premier class. It is great to see him back on the Yamaha and I can't wait to see some Rossi 'Fan Bowling'(or similar) again which I'm sure will happen very soon! :)

Daniella46forever

April 06, 2013 8:05 AM

You can't believe how happy I am for you "46"...
I had never, but never a second of doubt on you!
You have it and always will have it : "God on wheels" !!!
Even with a headache!

(controle heartbeat and bloodpressure it can give migraine)

herewego - Unregistered

April 06, 2013 8:17 AM

Others might be able to put in a fast lap during practise and even qualifying, but it is race pace and the ability to keep up your fastest lap times throughout the whole race that Valentino is excellant at! Valentino has been at the top for most of the sessions, losing out in the last few minutes because some riders have given it their all for those few minute but keeping it up for 20 odd laps is a whole different story! Valentino has a lot to deal with this year, but he is a one off as far as riders go and he will do everything in his power to win!

herewego - Unregistered

April 06, 2013 8:21 AM

Also, it isn' very often Valentino comes out and complains. Casey Stoner however was the complete opposite and there was never a week where he didn't moan and groan about something!! For Valentino to say he had a bad headache, then you can guarantee that he really did and it isn't some sort of excuse - the guy doesn't make excuses!!!

flixyaup - Unregistered

April 06, 2013 8:22 AM

That really needed to be worded better i don't doubt riding one of them monsters is a nightmare if you feeling rough ...but a headache !....surely you mean a migraine , lets hope it a minor slip while negotiating the English language

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »