MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP: Traffic jam costs Rossi in qualifying

"I was stuck in traffic so I could not improve my lap time and I lost some positions" - Valentino Rossi.

junka - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 11:14 AM

Tomorrow morning in Australia, 5 am-ish Vale will be on one of the best of four bikes on the grid. There will be traffic... there will be sand on the track... but there will be no excuses. The one eyed's are saying a podium finish, the blinded by records and stats are saying, Valentino will win, and the rest are saying, he will crush Jorge. And I am taking all this from the posts since FP1 this weekend. Good luck, but I think he will have trouble staying with the young guns on the grid... ( let alone Jorge)

soprano - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 11:36 AM

everyone here knows he's faster then what he Qualied in.
he will prove that in the warm up going either fastest or 2nd.

but haters will then come out and say its only the warm up..

Billy - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 11:42 AM

Wow, all the hate against riders and fans, you haters need to take a look at yourselves, there's enough crap in the world as it is without your negative bile.

MotoGP is an amazing sport, we are fortunate to have an amazing season ahead of us, so why all the moaning?

How can a rider say anything anymore if you guys call it moaning? All riders make excuses, get over it, grab a beer and enjoy the race.

dan - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 11:42 AM

there's about 7 topics going atm, all about differnet riders.

and as usuall Rossi's is getting the most hits. unfortunatley about 50% of the posts in it are done by the same person with using a differnt name each time.

not to mention in all the other threads everyone who posted is comparing that rider to Rossi.

Rossi, the legend, the GOAT is all everyone can talk about.

when i was leading testing the haters were no where to be seen, he has a bad qualy and they turn out in force..

im not worried he's on the 3rd row, by first turn he will be right there next to his team mate.

blah - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 11:51 AM

yer he's moaning isnt he, he always has a smile on his face when he moans..

maybe he should of blamed the marshals because they were looking at him while he was trying to qualyfy

motogp fan - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 11:57 AM

i cant believe the comments bashing on rossi all the time
a rider that achieved so much in his career but i gues some are just jaloues and prolly hate the whole world
and thereselves

instead of just enjoying a great season of racing.

maybe you can buy a boat and go fishing and go hate on eachother on the waterfront .

Billy - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 12:12 PM

Dan...

If it is the one person posting a large part of the negative stuff then life is really passing that guy by...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that doesn't mean it's of any interest or value, or even correct. Plus, sometimes keeping it shut is the best way to show we value that entitlement to speak our minds.

All I know is Rossi and many other riders (even ones who's personality I maybe didn't like much, or agree with) have given us something amazing to watch. And for that I'm grateful. I love bikes and love the speed, the spectacle of MotoGp is awesome. Not every race is great, but this year is looking genuinely exciting.

Love him or dislike him, having Rossi at the leading edge can only help the spectacle.

samas

April 07, 2013 12:14 PM

@Dave.
I would not be at all surprised if Vale got a podium, I would however be surprised if he beat JLo.
I did state in another thread that he could podium he will however have to fight hard for it JLo for the win a battle for the minor positions with VR MM CC and SB and I would love to see a Ducati in there fighting However I doubt that.
My main interest will be who the first two Ducati riders will be. Hoping for a great scrap between the Italians and the Yanks.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  »