MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP: Crutchlow so close to maiden pole

'It is going to be a very difficult race but I am ready for it' - Cal Crutchlow

stuart - Unregistered

April 06, 2013 11:51 PM

I was doubter of Cal's a few years ago, but so far (and I know it's early days) he's looked very good.

Would love to see him fighting for the podium every round.

brs - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 12:17 AM

GREAT performance by cal! he shook me up!
wow!!
,even if he was on a factory bike,this kind of performance would be very much appreciated!!

brs - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 12:21 AM

last year he had bad luck a few times,otherwise he could easily finish 5th in the champship,
he can definitely fight for 4th spot in champship this season!
good luck to him for the season!

Dennis Kwok - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 12:43 AM

Stunning stuff from Cal. He's been right there in every single session, including pre-season. His consistancy as well as his stunning pace has taken a step forward. He looks safer on the bike and more stable under braking and corner entry. So looking forward to seeing him battle it out in tomorrows race. He needs to start well though, which has been a weakness so far.

impressd - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 3:32 AM

well I've said that if crutch wants to catch the factories' eyes he needs either a win or a pole.. this is a great start for him. I thought he peaked last year but if he continues this form throughout the season, he's got a fighting chance at proving me wrong.. I better start to get an appetite for my own words hah.

nicejob - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 4:04 AM

Nice job by Cal, hope he fights for wins and podiums every round!

Right now his bike and the newer factory bikes are very close to the same thing. Remember it's the beginning of the season and the factory boys haven't had many upgrades or much time to figure if the new parts are any better or not.

TC - Unregistered

April 07, 2013 7:55 AM

Regards the age of his bike the Eurosport commentators stated that Cal is riding the chassis that Lorenzo started last season on, I am sure Lorenzo's bike will have been updated since then and he is due a new one around the forth round.

1 2  »