MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP: Rossi dazzles on Yamaha return

"At the end it was a great battle with all three - but especially Marc" – Valentino Rossi.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

TedG

April 08, 2013 2:55 AM

@Claes,
Yes, he did have a clear track. But he ran them down in record time and then blew by them. He got passed back only because the Honda flat out horse-powered him down the straight and we saw how long that lasted.

motogps - Unregistered

April 08, 2013 3:04 AM

Even though I am not a huge fan of Rossi, I couldn't help but smile as I saw him fight his way to 2nd place. I think Marquez is an absolute talent and if he doesn't win the championship this year, he'll do it the next.

numiiiii - Unregistered

April 08, 2013 3:10 AM

Claes
By the time rossi beat Jlo , I'm sure it will be sour grape to you, really.
I'm hoping that especially at Jerez.
Yeah, credit where credit is due. 4 seconds behind, and charging get 2nd, is not always as easy as on Playstation . Well, he 9 time WC after all, no need to prove in terms racing skill.
Oh yeah, just wanna add, for pedro, I don't know perhaps he got mentally-ill. He never be a WC if stays like that.

Marc - Unregistered

April 08, 2013 3:20 AM

Unbelievable as always, great to see Rossi back where he belongs. I'm glad he struck back at all the haters and doubters. Too bad he made the mistake early on as he probably had the pace to challenge Lorenzo. I'm sure those guys seeing Rossi on their pit-boards were wishing he was back with Ducati. Good job hope he continues to improve so he can make challenges for first place soon. So glad he's back!

Marc - Unregistered

April 08, 2013 3:53 AM

What is that I hear the scurrying sound of little Rossi hating troll feet running to find the wholes they came from. Now thats what's been missing from Motogp for over 2yrs. Go Rossi!

soprano - Unregistered

April 08, 2013 3:57 AM

@
fortune rider
if he still on Duke he still at the back ... i'll put all my money for that

you are right there, just as the Ducs were again today.
so much for Dovi's 1 lap wonder in qp