MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP: Smith crashes out on fifth lap

'It is frustrating to crash out of my first MotoGP race so early because I need to be gaining all the experience I can' - Bradley Smith

Southstyle

April 10, 2013 1:32 PM

@Darkwaknight

Sure I will, I don't think he has what it takes. I will say that there is no way he will be pushing Cal by the end of the season regularly. There will be the odd race where some of the top guys don't finish or have off track moments and that's his best chance at top 6, but he wont be there regularly.
As fastfisheye stated, there are so few rides out there that are capable of mixing it with the top guys, I would have liked to see 6 bikes up the front not 5 and I don't think this is the guy to make that happen.
Maybe next year, maybe with another years experience under his belt.... but he should have got that experience from another year in moto2.
Swap him for Pol.

farl cogetty - Unregistered

April 10, 2013 8:07 PM

i have an alias, slider or walk the dog...get your facts right about me and bradley smith...Cal has been quick on every bike of his career smith has not...

Danimal - Unregistered

April 10, 2013 10:21 PM

@ Darkwakoffer

Bradley cannot be the new JT, JT has real accomplishments, was really fast and had real talent before his confidence left him and injuries took him out of the game.

Bradley is a one and doner, accept that fact.

Darkwaknight

April 15, 2013 6:24 PM

@SouthStyle

Well done for being the only one to stick to his comments and I applaud you. So to determine the Facts on this so no-one can argue "Semantics" come season end. Bradley has to Beat Cal in at least 4 races come season end and or finish within 5 seconds of him in 6 races. If he gets a front row start or a podium then I would consider he is then justified his place in GP by your standards?
@ fartandpoverty, well not entirely true as Cal did not have a steller first year in GP at all but had a stupendous second year. And he had a poor year in his first Supersport BSB and his full BSB (just in the Top 10 come years end). So wrong by a long way and shows you base your comments on nothing but POV, why let facts get in the way!! ha ha.
@Danimuled Bradley is a Doner now, what blood or organ.. I accept that fine mate.. what a nice guy LOL!!

« 4 5 6 7 8