MotoGP » Rossi: Welkom '04 more special, Marquez 'better than me!'

“Marquez did the fastest lap in his first race, like I did. But I crashed, so he is better than me!” – Valentino Rossi.

impressive - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 12:37 PM

@me
"Figures in record books show Stoner & Lorenzo beat him more than he had beaten them during the years that they raced each other. These are figures in record books that cannot be refuted. "

let it go would you, you cant compare now to past,
talk about now. So you saying Rossi didnt impress you in Qatar????? Was he not fast?????
Was it not impressive he pulled back those 7sec on MM-Pedro-Cal and over took all 3 of them????

hell, even Cal tweeted that he has never seen Rossi ride this good in the last 5 years and is a real contender for the WC...

do you not agree with any of this, ???

Go Rossi - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 12:38 PM

I'm so happy that after all these months of listening to idiot commentators saying “Rossi will never win another championship again ,blah blah, he's finished ” , he has shut them all up in one race and shown the world he's going to be a contender for the title this year. All those idiot journalists saying he was over the hill are now backpedalling and going "well I wouldn't write him off yet" Too late you idiots! I only heard three people stuck their neck out for Rossi and said they believed he could do it: Suzi Perri, Masao Furusawa, and Angel Nieto. I'm sure they are smiling right now.

Just Bring it. - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 12:47 PM

@me

the record books also show that Rossi has
105 wins

Stoner
45 wins
89 podiums
43 poles
33 fastest laps
2 motogp WC

so whats your point, you want to talk record books?

Dave - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 12:47 PM

@GoRossi,

spot on mate, I particularly remember the "bashing" Suzi got on this site from the posters when she stated a short while ago she wanted rossi to stick it up those who wrote him off.

Dave - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 12:52 PM

@ Me,

Can you please define "beat" for me, coz my definition is WC which means while the 3 road against each other,

VR 2 WC
JLO 2WC
CS 1WC

How exactly does this see both CS & JLO "beat" VR?

not long now - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 1:00 PM

No commentary and no audio description. Enjoy ambient and on-board sounds only as Valentino Rossi kick-starts his 2013 season with a dramatic ride to second place at Losail

first vid
youtube - valentino rossi race highlights qatar 2013

not long now - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 1:20 PM

are you all on drugs?

why cant you just admit Rossi emptied the tank off that M1 by riding the balls off it to get that podium, and he didnt do it fighting with CRT bikes either..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »