MotoGP » Rossi: Welkom '04 more special, Marquez 'better than me!'

“Marquez did the fastest lap in his first race, like I did. But I crashed, so he is better than me!” – Valentino Rossi.

dudley - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 8:56 PM

Angus , been riding since 1966, I am an old ****** , currently riding speed triple! Seen a lot of champions come and go, done a bit myself on track and that's why I have to chuckle at some posts. Respect! P.S. Keep the classic, ride safe.

The Mentor. - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 9:02 PM

@ Angus,

Tha wall was brought about when Rossi switched to To Bridgestone from Michellin, which Jorge was still using, that it stayed afterwards it's something else, but that was what made them put up the wall in the first place. People just talk with out any real research, Just don't believe everything you read here my friend.

Angus - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 9:07 PM

Dudley
We shouldn't really be on this site. From all the posts it sounds like its for lads who are phenomenal riders only! They know the score. I think this Marquez kid is something very special. Like you said, any of the guys riding in any of these classes is incredible and should be admired. Could never sell my Blue Thunder. Been all over together mate..

46R1 - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 9:09 PM

This season is going to be great. the WC is up for grabs for at least 4 riders. I think between VR and MM they are not moaners when they get passed. These guys will pass when you least expect them or in the strangest corners. JLO might say something if he gets passed too close, but i doubt it because the real moaner is gone racing v8s. I think this season we are going to see a lot of overtaking and maybe a few fairings swipes. Im for sure excited.

46R1 - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 9:21 PM

@ Jas

Is it Jas or Jass? Any how how is it mind games complementing MM's? Which other rider on the grib has landed a podium on their debut first race or how about after landing their second season on factory equipment? Spies? Crutch? Smith? go ahead ill wait for the answer.

the buzz is back - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 9:38 PM

dudley well said ........ yes ive raced and won.... but not internationally... never that good.... yes i could kick the ass of mr average and was full on in my involvement . but you know ,the guys at the back of this grid have skill levels people on here could never comprehend, not even in there wildest fantasys. they have extra abillity that we dont have... when youve given all you can to attain this level and failed you eventually realise what god given talent is...so much more than trying your heart out or riding on the edge or over it...bravado ,dedication etc etc.....these are special.. and thats the guys at the back of this grid....who never even get a mention on here....the guys at the front ...not even the really fast guys with talent can comprehend them..... theyre that fast... we should respect and enjoy them all...

Angus - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 10:09 PM

the buzz is back
You may have raced and won,not internationally, but your manners leave a lot to be desired. It is the custom in conversation to reply to people who converse with you. You do infact sound like a lot of Chip shop challengers I've had in my time on the bikes. In the words of Rudyard Kipling....."Don't **** on. "

JAS - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 10:55 PM

Angus

Please do Not take my comments as being Negative.
I like you, have been Following M.C. Racing for Very
Many Years..... I have My Opinions and I Respect Yours!

p.s. Re M.M...Kenny Roberts Snr, Mick Doohan and
Casey Stoner All come to Mind.
Please think about it.