MotoGP » Rossi: Welkom '04 more special, Marquez 'better than me!'

“Marquez did the fastest lap in his first race, like I did. But I crashed, so he is better than me!” – Valentino Rossi.

JAS - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 11:04 PM

46R1

You obviously Do Not Read my Posts?
I am a Big M.M. Fan!
Re Valentino, He was Not called a Sly Fox for nothing.
He is a Master of the Mind Game...It goes by the name of
Psychology.
Check the Web...Psychology Valentino Rossi.
(2wheeltuesday.com) as to how Valentino thinks about
his competitors...Happy(or Not) Reading.
p.s 2014 M.M. World Champion.

Lad - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 11:12 PM

I just watched Assen 2007 battle stoner vs rossi. recommend you to watch it to witness what made casey champion that year. That ducati was fast like hell. No amount of skill and talent could beat the speed of that ducati. but there was something else, there was #46 that made ducati go slower. Yet he managed to beat Casey from 11th spot by almost 2 sec.

raafrebel - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 11:16 PM

Rossi is a very good rider. Im still suprised that he did no good on the Ducati and , I cant understand why??
Rossi is (according to just about everyone here) the best rider in the world! So, why did he do so crap on the ducati?? He is suposed to be the GOAT but was only equel to everyone else on the ducati. I just dont get it.
Im a huge Rossi fan, but he is NOT the only rider that Im a huge fan of.
He is no faster than Dovi on the ducati, but he is suposed to be the GOAT?? I think he wasted 2 years on the red bike and, its such a shame.
Im still laughing at what Biaggi said
"Rossi goes crap for 2 years, but they still give him the champoinship winning bike"
As i said, I love Rossi, but I feel he let a lot of people down when he went to ducati

Smoker - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 11:18 PM

Angus

You could say that all that matters is World Championships, but last I heard the guy Rossi himself admired most only netted one WC - Kevin Schwantz. With the retired #34. (smile)

MG - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 11:28 PM

The Italian superstar moved swiftly from seventh to fourth on the opening lap, but dropped back to seventh after a mistake.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So with all that sad...Rossi STILL ends up 2nd place against...only another Yamaha teammate.

ROSSI haters sit down. Rossi will thank you later :)

Angus - Unregistered

April 09, 2013 11:43 PM

Hey Smoker
Thats fine if he admired KS. He was fast as. But all that matters is W Champs. Can you remember when you were at school and for maybe a short time,maybe one year,you could run like ****.?? I was always fast at running but one year I was faster than everyone and scored loads of trys on the Rugby field. Now I was like Moaner. I was always fast,and for one year the fastest, but I always knew that Billy Vondaclinkoff was always faster than me!! I never gave up though!!!

Ich - Unregistered

April 10, 2013 12:03 AM

@ JAS

"master of mind games", "master of psychology"... yeah, maybe, but stop using that do again and again mud-sling one of the main interpreter of this sport.

in more than a decade and a half of racing Vale's main thing has been racecraft.
By many accounts he's the best racer ever in this sport.

Let's not forget that, he didn't win and entertain us so much in the years with "psychology classes"..

JAS - Unregistered

April 10, 2013 12:20 AM

Ich

I'm glad you Agree with my point.
BUT

He did Not win and entertain us over the Last 2 Years.
On a Bike that Stoner became World Champion on.

He did entertain us, and Everyone Loves a Clown,
Chicken ,Robin Hood etc ,
As I have said before, I Hate The Hype
p.s. Read my posts Please...I have Never Badmouthed
Valentino...Long May He Continue. How many races
do you think it will take before he falls out with Jorge'?

Ich - Unregistered

April 10, 2013 12:41 AM

JAS,

OK, sorry, my bad, your post just reminded of some past posters implying Rossi is nothing more than a clown with mind tricks.

I disagree thought with what you say about entertaining us with us costumes.
You might not like his celebrations -and some of his fans- but he's actually written some of the most beautiful pages of this sport RACING and those who likes the sport should acknowledge that.

I think that will depend on how close they will be racing. If they will be head to head for several races, things will not always run so smoothly, but I'm not really sure at 34 he still can consistently be at Lorenzo's level.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  »