MotoGP » Caught out in Qatar

The Bradley Smith Crash.net blog is brought to you by Optimum Procurement

raafrebel - Unregistered

April 10, 2013 10:52 PM

Geez, there are some ****ers here!.
Here is a young guy, who was lucky enough to get a ride in Moto GP,(I wish i had a chance like that) and, takes the time to write so all of us fans get to read what its like to be a racer!.
I really like his blogs, its nice to hear what a rider really feels. Telling us about the exitment of being on a grid, the pressure to do well etc etc....good job brad.
I was one who thought he did not deserve to be there,and, ive never been a huge fan of Bradly but , any one who can qualify in the top 10 in their first race should be there!
To all you haters out there, go whine about something else, as most of us real fans here, respect ALL the riders and enjoy this type of media.
Thanks for your comments Bradly, I certenly enjoyed your blog

rab 27 - Unregistered

April 10, 2013 11:23 PM

bradleys style is suited to the yamaha,and he deserves at least a season to get to grips with the big class and the multiple world champions riding in it.

Raafrebel

April 11, 2013 2:17 AM

I agree rab 27, but a lot here dont. give him a chance. I think he is doing great times in practice. just because you are not some sort of superstar, doesnt mean you cant ride!
Young bradly has suprised me!!

dogfish180

April 11, 2013 3:12 AM

Let's not be too hasty to write Bradly off. If you look at Cal's first race on the M1, at the same circuit, he qualified 8th and finished 11th in a much smaller field, and his gap to the front in quali was near enough the same as Smith's. Irrelevant as to whether the armchair critics think he should or shouldn't be there, he was chosen for a reason, by people who know better than us! Give the lad a break, and let's see where he is at the end of the season and not at the start.

larry - Unregistered

April 11, 2013 4:10 AM

come on guys he's a rook. As long as he's finishing ahead of the ducati's and crt's this year with maybe a few top 6 finishes he's done ok in my book.(no reason 99, 46, 26, and 93 with the occasional 35 should be out of the top 4) NEXT year should be the year we'll be expecting podiums before we write him off.

JOHNNY - Unregistered

April 11, 2013 7:55 AM

I just love the guy.. I think he may need a slightly different strategy to get up to speed but i do believe he can do it.. I agree with someones comments here, push harder in a practice rather than in a race. Or perhaps, keep it at 95 percent for the first ten laps, then let her start moving under you.. Hopefully i will see Bradley at laguna this week, fingers crossed. Easy to give advice, i know, I race a spec miata and i go nuts at the start or every race haha..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »