MotoGP » Rate the 2013 Texas MotoGP!

joe - Unregistered

April 22, 2013 3:09 AM

I rate that girl who destroyed the national anthem a solid 0 at best. Wow that was bad. Marquez alone made the race feel more exciting than it was. Everyone made it out healthy, now lets see what Jerez brings. Should be much much closer

samas

April 22, 2013 3:37 AM

It's always a snooze fest if Rossi's not up battling for the lead, personally I thought all the races were quite exciting it must be cause I'm getting old, (correction I am old ) but could someone explain to me how a racer who's up another racer's date doing 200 mph + where if either made the slightest mistake it would end up tragic is boring and for the best part of the race that's how it was.
Change of subject and a real reason to moan Why is it America with a population of 300 million + can't find someone who can sing their national anthem .

roadking03 - Unregistered

April 22, 2013 3:47 AM

Just got back from the races, the track was awesome. congrats to Marquez, and thought Crutchlow had a great race....but like always way to much distance between the riders, so it was boring to me

andymac - Unregistered

April 22, 2013 4:00 AM

This was my first time at a motoGP. I found the motoGP race a bit boring. Outside of the Repsol riders way out front everyone else except Crutchlow looked like they were playing it safe. Moto2 was a much better race.

Codger

April 22, 2013 1:44 PM

I like Revin Kevin a lot, he didn't make a very good job with his input on the layout. The riders say that they like the track, it's a pity they couldn't ride it the way they wanted. As is usual the cream rose to the top though.

They finished the race in the order they started it, needn't have a race, just use qually results.

BoZz

April 22, 2013 8:11 PM

"Change of subject and a real reason to moan Why is it America with a population of 300 million + can't find someone who can sing their national anthem"

HAHAHAHA! I was thinkin the same thing!...
She was pretty hot though.

« 1 2