MotoGP » Opening my MotoGP account in Austin

The Bradley Smith Crash.net blog is brought to you by Optimum Procurement

SAM - Unregistered

April 24, 2013 7:03 PM

@Maddog (FOR U ONLY)
Mr Smith data:
5th fastest bike at the circuit
Last non CRT finish (SPIES WAS LAST PROTOTYPE)
Beaten by a CRT
44 Seconds behind team mate and 8 places down (CAL WAS 35 SECOUNDS DOWN IN HIS 1ST GP AND 1 MIN DOWN IN 2ND GP AND 40SEC DOWN IN 3RD GP) YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE? LOOK WHERE CAL IS NOW!!!
Specialist Coach Randy Mamola
He wont even make it in CRT they fight for every point

Rob ayland - Unregistered

April 24, 2013 7:33 PM

I am stunned about the negativity about Brad on here....ffs!!! He is the most successful, top level moto class rider since the late great BS was in the series. Give the lad a chance, and he will show what he is made of...and as I said earlier I believe top 5 during the season.... Goooo Brad, you actually need to prove nothing, and will show the doubters wrong!

Darkwaknight

April 24, 2013 8:58 PM

@billy I can read. As was proven by reading your ill informed hate post. You clearly were stating fact on why braders should not be in gp and who would be better so I foolishly assumed you had some knowledge above the people that picked him?
@cubic
No my facts don't show my aim of Bradley is superior, they just show he is. In Bradley rookie year in moto 2 (reddings second) smith nearly doubled points on Scott and yet the mistral wad only podium'd by smith yet others did podium on Scott's suter? Again I am not hating on Scott I like him too but even you are guilty of looking past facts and seeing what you like? Smith should and I am sure is aiming higher, if he makes it or not we will all see but a chance for him would be good.

Darkwaknight

April 24, 2013 9:01 PM

And the comment about Scott being big and needs more power etc as this hinders him, now that MM has left moto2 now has a combined bike&rider weight so Scott no longer has that disadvantage, infact based on his size it may be an advantage as ballast can upset a bike/rider a lot until sorted ( see dani last year at season start with the last minute kg bump Honda got)

chaind - Unregistered

April 25, 2013 12:26 AM

Mr Smith data:
5th fastest bike at the circuit
Last non CRT finish (SPIES WAS LAST PROTOTYPE)
Beaten by a CRT
***BUT FINISHED 11TH***
AND 1 MIN DOWN IN 2ND GP
***BUT FINISHED 8th***
AND 40SEC DOWN IN 3RD GP)
YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE?
Yes please continue!
LOOK WHERE CAL IS NOW!!! Yes please look at where he is now. He finished the first race, he also placed better in the second race, he at least has a championship coming into MotoGP. One other fact, Clutchlow was also new to just about every track his rookie year!
Defending poor results doesn't make any sense! This is like saying Ben Spies did a good job, even though he wasn't 100%. Comparing Smith to other riders with more class doesn't make sense either. Espargaro is ten times the rider Smith is. On any day! Why is he riding a CRT and Smith a Proto? You going to tell me Smith is more deserving?
Specialist Coach Randy Mamola
He wont even make it in

chaind - Unregistered

April 25, 2013 12:26 AM

He wont even make it in CRT they fight for every point
I dont dislike Smith, but he is wasting a good seat, he should be on a CRT to prove himself, at least Spies,Toseland, Crutchlow and Rossi have all won championships of some kind.
Go ahead and build Smith up some more, I love reading this crap!

Smokin' - Unregistered

April 25, 2013 1:43 PM

Is Smith on the 5th fastest bike? 2 works Hondas, 2 workls Yamahas, 2 satellite/works Hondas, Cals bike (I believe Jorges from last year?), then Smith's (Cal's from last year?). then there are the Ducatis, clearly not as good as the Yamahas, but two very very experienced riders.

Clearly should be beating the CRT, but then he's also been riding that one a while.

I think we should just wait a while before judging.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »