MotoGP » MotoGP Jerez: Final corner goes to Lorenzo…

“A few can win the championship, but there are even less with a corner to their name” – Jorge Lorenzo.

rod99 - Unregistered

May 02, 2013 9:24 PM

No that was my race number, I did this sport for a living what have you done?

Ride on theroad, playstation, trackday or just the purist of armchair wannabe, know all pleb? NOTHING

hypez99 - Unregistered

May 02, 2013 9:32 PM

@rod99
really so what series... ama, wira ??? bsb lol what class? twins, 600 super sport, can you be more spicific so we can see the stats or are you just another armchair club racer lol

LCTanner - Unregistered

May 02, 2013 9:51 PM

Think they should of put his name to the last corner at Catalunya, the one where he said " it is impossible to overtake on that bend" then rossi went and did just that !!!!

Roman - Unregistered

May 03, 2013 12:06 AM

They can name it "Lorenzo" but it will always be remembered as the corner where Rossi once again stamped his authority on the sport of motorcycle road racing.

The Spanish would love to forget that day and the day Criville highsided battling Doohan as well. I assume this is an attempt to do just that.

rod99 - Unregistered

May 03, 2013 12:54 AM

I don't need to tell you who I am or what I've done you mug,

Why do you mean tell "us", are you twins, or are you some new plural human.

I've done more than you could ever imagine. Keep typing.

Liam48

May 03, 2013 2:10 AM

During the 2005 last corner incident I was a Sete fan and a huge one at that, during the 2003-2005 period I wasn't much of a Rossi fan but from 2001-2002 I was a huge fan and have continued to be since 2007. I got bored of him winning but that last corner incident I said at the time was just a racing in incident even though I wanted Sete to win & it's not just me being a Rossi fan it's just the fact it WAS an incident.

I feel they have been a bit premature naming the corner after Lorenzo though, should have waited until he retired!

another Day - Unregistered

May 03, 2013 3:58 AM

@rod99
it looks like we have another Rossi Fan boy troll hiding behind a lorenzo Flag could be Guna ??

I was a stoner fan when he raced yet he is no longer on the gp track I saw many Rossi fans offering there greatest of all time theories personally I am a fan of Racing just show us the talent

Not Stoner fans I am Happy Stoner has turn 3 named after him ......at phillip Is Yet this is not what the article was about

Lorenso deserves to be recognised in his home country and Honoured for his contribution to the Spanish motorcycle Community So congrates to him

this is great news for 99 fans.he is great racer. but rossi deserved to get hiss name somewhere in mugello,or phillips island. this is harrashment to Rossi achievment, im soo freakin jelous of this.
@ all rossi fans- " i knew you are all disappointed ,as i'm "
Dorna & FIM give more preasure to Rossi !!!

« 1 2 3 4 5  »