MotoGP » MotoGP Jerez: Pedrosa wins, Marquez bumps Lorenzo!

Dani Pedrosa wins the Spanish MotoGP at Jerez, Marc Marquez bumps past Jorge Lorenzo at final turn!

CRT - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 2:18 PM

It was BS in 2005, and it's BS today.

It will be interesting if Marquez gets penalized or not. I'm guessing no, because then it will be admitting that Rossi should have been penalized in 2005.

Dan - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 2:19 PM

4th is about par for Rossi, not a bad peformance considering that the honda was clearly the bike to be on today.

All Yamaha need from Rossi is to take points off of the Honda's occasionally like he did at Qatar until Crutchlow is ready to take his pace

smh - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 2:19 PM

MM is not the new Rossi. He is Marc Marquez. Period. He is in his own class.

I expected a better ride from Bradl. He needs to get to get it together. I hope that he doesn't turn into a Spies.

Right on Dani! While I am not crazy about him, this is a great victory for all the crap that was being slung about earlier in the week.

I think Vale is doing just fine. I'm sure he prefers 4th over 7th or 8th or even 10th! He will make another podium. Win the championship?....er no.

Mark sharkez - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 2:19 PM

Even though he didn't initiate contact today, Marquez is has proven he's a force to be reckoned with. No one in gp is as aggressive, ruthless, and hungry as he is. This kid has the formula to break Lorenzo's unparalleled consistency and is truly Lorenzo's greatest title threat. The race today was no fluke. Sure Yamaha might have been having tire issues but it couldn't have been much better for Honda. Glad to see he has brought his "I dont care about anyone else" attitude up to the big league.

danielkuchnia - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 2:20 PM

I read here comment by People, they have no idea about racing. How could be glorified such a move? Without JLo, MM had no Chance to make the Corner. It was only arrogant as 2005 by yellow. I bet, comments pro this move comes by yellow people.
It has nothing common with racing, I think.
Perfect race by Dani, Rossi as usual, till now overrated.

cmpunk - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 2:22 PM

I think if lorenzo slowd a little he cod easly got 2'nd because as Isaw marc no way could have made that corner.

Congratulations to Dani back in the championship hunt.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »