MotoGP » MotoGP Jerez: Marquez and Lorenzo talk last turn clash

"I saw at the last corner that Jorge had opened a little bit the door" - Marc Marquez.

LCTanner - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 4:43 PM

Its very unsportsmanlike not to congratulate a fellow rider whos just beaten you fair and square to the second spot on the podium. Keep it cool Jorge, you'll end up like casey.

Freddy - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 4:47 PM

I have not been watching Moto GP for a few years, because i found it boring...but now Rossi back on Yamaha again and this Marquez is just sensational to watch...cant wait for next race!

danielkuchnia - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 4:50 PM

@Benito
u know nothing
I dont hate Rossi, I dont like his brainless fans
The Story Rossi is only one, but it is not his Topic
MM was ignorant in this Corner, he know it, JLo as well, but JLo has to say, what Yamaha says.
If you dont understand a racing line and Corner Speed, than you should be quiet

Nikolas Michael - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 4:55 PM

I'm a Rossi fan, unashamededly so, but I don't mind who wins or looses, I'm looking for a race !!!!
For me today was a really boring race due to the tyre issues, it seems a shame that everyone out there're cant push because of fear of falling off, which of course is part of the sport, but it kills it for the fans, and I am sure for the riders too.
I have ridden Jerez myself, and it's exciting to ride, but really millions of dollars spent, on so many areas of this sport, and we are all left hanging because of the simple element of low grip tyres, if its gonna be like this all season why would I watch ???
It's like formula one, ham fast, but the tyres are crap so what happens all are just doing tyre Managment.
That does not interest me, if I go to the go cart track and I can't push, errrrr why am I there ???
It takes away from the natural talent of the actual racer !!!

Dr.Who - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 4:59 PM

Stop comparing Marquez with Rossi.
Instead of sticking feathers up to the a$$ of Marc where has the time gone a rookie would struggle on a bike, learning everything of the bike, getting to know the bike bit by bit.
Ohw wait throw in electronics so you have to rely on your right hand oh wait we even have a thing for that so you won't get thrown off.....
Put Marc on an old NSR500 please before comparing Marc to other riders. He's just lucky for having a spanish passport and getting a factory bike whilst good riders have to carry around on a crappy crt bike.

Ich - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 5:01 PM

Lorenzo has had an unbelievable transformation pver the years.
He has become today a completely different person from the grumpy rider he was in the 250 and now doesn't make a single PR mistake not even when he's fuming.

But deep down it must burn like hell that happened on "his" corner.

But don't count him out for the championship.

Stykman - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 5:23 PM

It is nice to see that some of the paid riders at the front of MotoGP are once again racing as hard as local racers who pay to race in the smaller races held all around the world.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »