MotoGP » Listen and learn at Jerez

The Bradley Smith blog is brought to you by Optimum Procurement

Hemmy - Unregistered

May 08, 2013 9:59 AM

Bradley is doing a good job and progressing each and every race.

That's all what is expected of a rookie and the people who matter realise this.

Lets rewind 2 years ago and we saw similar commetns being made about Cal, and look what he's doing now.

Cal has proven the doubters wrong and im confident that Bradley with follow a similar path.

The people who post garbage are the people who don't understand racing and the sport. Its as simple as that.

May 08, 2013 11:07 AM

I'm all for the learning process however...... Bradders is never going to win a race in moto gp or even get a podium. he only ever got 3 podiums in moto2 and that was in 2011.
All the haters out there have a right to hate. There are other young riders out there that are much more deserving of this ride than he is, its just that Bradders has money behind him to be able to pay for his ride in moto gp. If for some reason beyond me Bradders gets a podium in motogp i will eat my words and post a photo of myself on his blog wearing a Bradders t shirt. But lets not kid ourselves guys that will never happen.

rod99 - Unregistered

May 08, 2013 12:16 PM

MOTO GP is the Pinnacle of the sport, it's not a place to learn.

What ever route you come through you must have shone and achieved, or be some exceptional freaktype talent worthy of a top ride as a rookie, ala MM who has achieved aswell. BS hasn't done any of these things.

If because of the financial crisis we are going to allow riders to learn while being there, then do it on a CRT bike not one that a capable rider could get results on.

Sweeble - Unregistered

May 17, 2013 11:55 AM

Danny Kent's performance on the Tech3 Mistral puts Bradley's performance into perspective. Bradley is a 125 race winner and notably fast GP rider. He didn't come into GP's with a smash like Marc did, but then again he hasn't got the Spanish backing. He's making progress every race and not crashing and I'll see how he's doing at the end of the year. I think Herve knows better than casual posters on this site. Don't worry about the baldness Bradley, it looks just fine on the podium!

rod99 - Unregistered

May 11, 2013 12:06 AM

@bradley b4 cal - I'll say the same thing as you or anyone else can't prove shiet! its all rumors, utter bs.

Bradders pays for his ride" lol please show me where you get your information and prove it - not hearsay! show me where there is a creditable source that can substantiate your claim! if not shut the ....
up! you just make sheit up to be heard... no proff, no truth just utter bs!!! prove it! .... fact it you can't b/c its not true!

May 10, 2013 1:00 PM

As far as Bradley goes, I refer to what I said before. If he is going to get better all season long, so does most everyone else. If the little CRT bike is finishing ahead of Bradley every race. You can't put much stock in your statements either.

May 10, 2013 12:47 PM

Heres the quote so you get it right. Quit pasting what you think you read.
"The second year he placed 4th, 6th and THEN A 1st the first three races."
That means (which was wrong info) but 4th the first race
6th the second race
and a 1st place in the first three races. geez!
I know i don't type that bad.
Your so eager to prove someone wrong. Take a moment to actually read what is said. I know I will from now on!

May 10, 2013 9:56 AM

He has signed for 2 seasons can we not wait and see for at least half of this one before sign him off? If I am wrong (even though all I am saying is give him a chance) I will say so, will you do the same if you are wrong?

1 2 3 4 5  »