MotoGP » Listen and learn at Jerez

The Bradley Smith Crash.net blog is brought to you by Optimum Procurement

Smokin - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:57 PM

Only Brits back Brad?

What about Herve Poncharal? Doesn't sound very English to me.

What about Yamaha. Japanese last time I checked.

Those not backing Brad are the ones who either can't see past the end of their noses, or jump to conclusions based upon scant evidence (3 races).

chaind

May 09, 2013 6:46 PM

Why do people constantly try to compare Bradley to true champions? Rossi, Marquez and Lorenzo were all champions coming into MotoGP. There is no comparison.....period. These guys will always run circles around Bradley.Thats why people call them aliens. They came into MotoGP with championships, not as back markers. I want to see good racing from the protos, not some want-to-be running around behind the CRT bikes.
I am not saying I hate Bradley, he just isn't doing anything worth writing about for sure. If you want to read a bunch of I am learning stuff..... More power to ya!, Most people want to see the protos battling each other, not running behind CRT bikes. This is really sad, there is no excuse for being so far back. Someone else said it best: You should not be learning to be fast at this level! You should be perfecting race craft!..... Lorenzo, Rossi and Marquez were always fast. Bradley is no faster than the CRTs. You cannot sensibly argue he is better than Espagaro. And if we ap

chaind

May 09, 2013 8:43 PM

To set the record straight.... Kevin Schwantz won his 6th race (2nd year not 3rd, 1st year he only raced 3 races). He also placed 5th, 4th and 6th his first 3 races. The second year he placed 4th, 6th and then a 1st the first three races.
One other thing: I am pretty sure Schwantz never finished a race outside of the top 10.

Darkwaknight

May 09, 2013 10:24 PM

chaind
May 09, 2013 8:43 PM
To set the record straight.... Kevin Schwantz won his 6th (2nd year not 3rd, 1st year he only raced 3 races). He also placed 5th, 4th and 6th his first 3 races. The second year he placed 4th, 6th and then a 1st the first three races.
Record Straight it was his 3rd year, 1986 was his first GP ride and 1988 was when he won his first full season race and he did finish outside of the top 10 alot as he was a win or bin rider with as many crashes as podiums in a season (joke!). And kevin never won 3 races back to back in his career EVER!! so wrong on all counts. Were you even GP's then or have you just googled it? come on tell the truth??

chaind

May 09, 2013 10:53 PM

Yes your right, I read the facts upside down. I am backwards what can i say! It was his third year to win. However, he never finished any races outside of the top 10. Thats a fact from motogp dot com, look it up. The only way he didn't finish it the top 10 was DNF at least as far as my old eyes can see!
Just so I am not the only one reading things wrong, I never said he won three races back to back! read it!
So no i wasnt wrong on all counts!

« 1 2 3 4 5  »