MotoGP » Listen and learn at Jerez

The Bradley Smith Crash.net blog is brought to you by Optimum Procurement

Darkwaknight

May 10, 2013 9:54 AM

@ Chaind
ust so I am not the only one reading things wrong, I never said he won three races back to back! read it!
So no i wasnt wrong on all counts!
Yes you did you said and I qoute "6th and then a 1st the first three races"
You see clear as day, I am not attacking my point is ppl are making dispersions without any fact or just Internet Stats. They do not tell the whole story, but well done for replying and admitting as I admire honesty!!
bobby brownose - Unregistered
May 10, 2013 7:01 AM
So in other words bs will be as good as ks in 8 races time and win...yipee go Bradders.
Yes that is what I said, NO look my point to be clear is Kevin took 8 years to win his first and only WC (with some luck that year as always). But he was never an instance success with his crash/podium/crash style. What I am saying is Brad may make it to the front he may not, just because he is not there now does not mean he wont make it. He has signed for 2 seasons can we not wait and see for at least half of th

Darkwaknight

May 10, 2013 9:56 AM

He has signed for 2 seasons can we not wait and see for at least half of this one before sign him off? If I am wrong (even though all I am saying is give him a chance) I will say so, will you do the same if you are wrong?

chaind

May 10, 2013 12:47 PM

Heres the quote so you get it right. Quit pasting what you think you read.
"The second year he placed 4th, 6th and THEN A 1st the first three races."
That means (which was wrong info) but 4th the first race
6th the second race
and a 1st place in the first three races. geez!
I know i don't type that bad.
Your so eager to prove someone wrong. Take a moment to actually read what is said. I know I will from now on!

chaind

May 10, 2013 1:00 PM

As far as Bradley goes, I refer to what I said before. If he is going to get better all season long, so does most everyone else. If the little CRT bike is finishing ahead of Bradley every race. You can't put much stock in your statements either.

rod99 - Unregistered

May 11, 2013 12:06 AM

@bradley b4 cal - I'll say the same thing as you or anyone else can't prove shiet! its all rumors, utter bs.

Bradders pays for his ride" lol please show me where you get your information and prove it - not hearsay! show me where there is a creditable source that can substantiate your claim! if not shut the ....
up! you just make sheit up to be heard... no proff, no truth just utter bs!!! prove it! .... fact it you can't b/c its not true!

Sweeble - Unregistered

May 17, 2013 11:55 AM

Danny Kent's performance on the Tech3 Mistral puts Bradley's performance into perspective. Bradley is a 125 race winner and notably fast GP rider. He didn't come into GP's with a smash like Marc did, but then again he hasn't got the Spanish backing. He's making progress every race and not crashing and I'll see how he's doing at the end of the year. I think Herve knows better than casual posters on this site. Don't worry about the baldness Bradley, it looks just fine on the podium!

« 1 2 3 4 5