MotoGP » Marquez-Lorenzo clash: Spanish Press Reaction

“A Rivalry is Born” – The Spanish Press' view of that incident between Lorenzo and Marquez

lets go fishing - Unregistered

May 08, 2013 9:56 PM

gota luv how the media is trying SO hard to create a controversy lol Jorge speaks out on MCN and tells it like it is.

this was posted earlier but its a must see... A young lorenzo dose the exact same thing lol they learn so young lol

just watch this on YT
watch?v=RzVu5sVQ0ZE

perma25

May 09, 2013 6:15 AM

Let's forget Jerez and looking forward to seeing another battles... Le Mans would be interesting to watch, will jorge more aggresive like at 250cc? will vale get podium? Will marq make another -brilliant- overtake? and How dani will keep his good result ? Enjoy MotoGP

nicon - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 11:31 AM

MM was very lucky! I agree, JLo left the door open but Marquez' move was too clumsy to had the proper result. If he didn't touch JLo, it's obvious he had gone away the track and maybe had a crash too! Maybe that's why he went to JLo. To thank him. Nothing to do with apologies!!!
Relax Mark! You earned the 2nd and not having a crash 'cause of luck!
You're an exceptional rider but not the "Mad Mel Gibson Max".
Light a candle for Jlo's shake...

Jim Wylie - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 1:44 AM

I think Rossi should've been penalised when he did it to Lorenzo. Other riders who put their own glory before others' safety now know they can get away with it too. Marquez is clearly a great rider but he no longer has my respect. Dirty riding like this needs to be stamped out before someone gets killed.

joe850

May 10, 2013 2:46 AM

Ever since i have heard of Marquez. I did not like him Whenever I saw he got outraced I was glad When I heard people bad mouth him I liked it. When I saw how he bumped into JLo. I was glad to have a proof and reason why the guy deserved to be disliked. My proof and my reason disappeared quickly though. when I saw the overhead replay of the "contact" It was caused by JLo himself. Also, I hear a lot of: "MM would have gone off the track". I doubt it. I'll stick to what happened rather than speculate on what would happen.

leananglesensor - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 8:29 PM

I believe mm riding style is going to work at every track,i laugh when I read posts his style wont work at certain tracks, case in point look at cota -jerez designs they could not be more different,yet mm excelled at both.

WV61 - Unregistered

May 11, 2013 5:37 AM

The Facts:
1/ JL hit MM. It was a deliberate tap in a bid to exagerate MM's hot pass.
2/ JL rode the better part of the race like a mobile chicane. MM should of pulled that move 10 laps earlier and then we might of seen the real fight between MM and DP.
3/ JL has to realise that you have to fight to win the title. He can't just cruise around and cry,whinge and moan whenever someone sticks a move on him.

Suraj - Unregistered

May 14, 2013 6:38 AM

All i know that he cant put a lorenzo land flag in jerez .it was just he assumed that marc will go wide but he made a narrow escape the collision was not that hard will be interesting to see later season how it goes go marc

Dereck - Unregistered

May 21, 2013 12:48 PM

Everybody is pointing fingers to Marc , on closer examination it is actually Jorge who bumps into him .
Jorge could see him coming and remained to turn inwards to cut him off , why is nobody commenting or seeing this.
We all know Jorge is a bad loser , I am certain that the fault is not be laid with Marc , he saw the gap and took it , and Jorge saw this but went for him.
Sad that the press did not look at Jorge's MO closer.

« 1 2 3 4