MotoGP » BT MotoGP deal to be announced on Thursday?

PatrickD

May 08, 2013 11:28 PM

There were howls of protest when Motogp moved from Eurosport to bbc. Do we seem to have a culture of moaners here?
Bbc have done motogp no favours. Sponsors? The factory Yamaha team is unsponsored and I'm not sure how we can reflect on repsols money input over here. So where will the class notice the difference if its not shown live for free?
Anyone who pays the license fee must look at the big picture. I'm glad they're not paying Dorna for the privilege. Motogp will end up in its own backside, and that'll be nothing to do with the BBC or tv rights. Just because it's a mismanaged product. Let it rot, see if I care!

alex - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 1:06 AM

it happened here in canada with speedtv,they lost F-1,and wsbk rights,thank god canadaian tv still shows F-1 but no wsbk anywere now ecept on the comp,theses STUPID FAT CATS WANT MONEY MORE MONEY!! it never ends with theses blood suckers and ya know I BET NONE OF THEM EVEN CARE ABOUT THE SPORT!!

Oh come on - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 4:46 AM

You Brits have had it so good, you don't even realize it!! Speed tv in america has finally started to air the gp races this year here in the states (as they should since there are 3 races here now!!) the wuropean ones come on at like 8am. Before I had to watch online or even worse follow on my phone! Be thankful you had bbc for coverage over the years. When simoncelli died, rest his soul, there was a whole 15 second mention of it on speed tv in 2011. I was outraged!!

wtf - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 7:34 AM

Yet again more greed from top line motorsport, TBH if it goes to BT there is no chance im paying yet another subscription. First F1 now this, if it goes ahead then I hope MotoGP dies on its ass.

Oh come on, I dont remember Americans being relevant to this discussion.

Uncommon Sense - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 9:15 AM

Eurosport commentary is great! BBCs Parrish give me a headache with his frenetic babbling. I actually turn the sound off after a whille. Pay to watch? No thanks. Download it a few hours after it's finished and watch it at your leisure and as many times as you want.

Phin - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 11:36 AM

I've just escaped BT who are the most inefficient and utterly hopeless company to deal with, beating anything else I've experienced by a country mile - so if the only way to watch Moto GP is via BT I'll be missing it and finding something else to interest me.

Tightfistedgit - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 12:10 AM

Well thats that then! F1 has gone now motogp. Wonder how long it will be before the bastards take BTCC away. Least theres internet streams I suppose but its not the same. Cya motogp nice knowing ya!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8  »