MotoGP » Official: MotoGP to BT Sport in new UK TV deal

BT Sport to take over live MotoGP TV coverage in the UK from 2014 - new channels available FREE to BT Broadband customers.

guern2 - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 3:22 PM

How am I go to watch Moto GP now?

I live in the channel islands all TV is fed from the UK
But BT dose not operate in the channel islands and their is no sharing agreements it has no service here me thinks no more Moto GP

Ricky92000 - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 3:22 PM

So anyone really into motorsport has to have BT for MotoGP, Sky for F1, ESPN for DTM, Eurosport for WSBK, Motors TV for V8 Supercars.
People just can't afford all of that so the sponsers will loose viewers meaning less sponsership for the teams.
Clever!!

Tosh - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 3:37 PM

Do yourselves a favour people, if you don't want to pay anymore for Moto GP, then don't. Spend the money on a track day or some other thing, like going to the TT.

Phin - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 3:40 PM

I can't tell you how 1000% absolutely appallingly useless BT's customer service are. They messed up our connection in Feb and after 2 months of 100s of fruitless phonecalls to their numpty staff I gave up and moved to another provider, so now I can't watch Moto GP next year. This week I have had 20 meaningless emails and 3 letters from BT which is about normal. They created 3 accounts for us and we had 4 numbers in 2 months - all due to their original mistake - no apology & no compensation, and now this. I feel like riding to their HQ and smacking somebody in the mouth

tomcol - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 3:41 PM

What a bunch of cr.p. I watch eurosport coverage because my broadband is woefully slow. BBC coverage is abysmal and now it seems I have no choice at all. Can t get BT Internet where live either. Seems we can all watch pathetic sports such as snooker and Darts and football but now no longer can we watch motorsports. Pretty disgusted.

USA - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 3:41 PM

Ahahahahaha sucks to be British!! After all these years we just now have coverage in the states so be thankful you've had it on bbc for all these years!!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  »